1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New 'Sponsored Ads' in Search Results?

Discussion in 'Google' started by FPForum, Mar 10, 2014.

Anyone else notice a change in Google's 'Sponsored Ads' portion of the SERPS?

[​IMG]

Maybe this isn't brand new, but I use Google almost daily and it's the first time I've noticed it as opposed to when Google ad the extremely noticeable yellow/orange-ish background behind their ads before.

This looks like it could have a major impact on all SEO'ers. I would say to the average user "uptime robot" which is the one I clicked actually looks like #4 and not #1...

FPForum, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've seen it many days ago may be a month or two

xXxpert, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  3. malteseo

malteseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google been testing this (and other variations) for months now, whether it's been pushed live for good we're not sure as yet.

malteseo, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google has been fighting spam so they can now make more money with "paid spam" at the top of the search results. :)

danasurvey, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  5. not DigitalPoint.

not DigitalPoint. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, google not fighting spam, but fighting whoever doesn't paid to them. So you can sell/buy links safely if you have paid to google.

not DigitalPoint., Mar 12, 2014 IP
  6. alemcherry

alemcherry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, this is the end of all values (if any) Google stood for. Now it is almost like they are selling the top spots. What a shame! They started as the company that doesn't sell the top spots and now end up doing the same. That too, when they have made insane amount of money and still continue doing the same. What next, first page reserved for sponsored ads?

alemcherry, Mar 13, 2014 IP