1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How people earn this much money from adsense with just normal traffic to the website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SkyPreet, Mar 9, 2014.

?

How much money do you earn per month from Google Adsense

1. Below $50

44.4%
  2. $50 to $100

22.2%
  3. $100 to $500

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Above $500

33.3%
    Hi,
    I was curious to know how people running adsense on their site earn so much money with the little traffic. I have seen few people in this forum who have around 1000 unique visitors on daily basis. This makes their monthly traffic to be somewhere around 30000 unique visits and 40000 page views. Cool. But can these traffic make them more than $700 per month. How does it happen. I have my site which has around 500 unique visits a day but I am not earning even $50 per month.. :(

They say its all about ad placement. I have my adsense ads in the header and then on top of every posts. Still no one clicks the ads... :(
    People who show this much money in their adsense dashboard, are they using some techniques to get clicks?

Give me some idea. Please..

Thanks,
    Sky

SkyPreet, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  2. jawadniazi

jawadniazi Member

Best Answers:
    There are lot of factors which include country of traffic and niche ... Please tell me about your site ... I will guide you regarding ad placement ... What is your CTR and PPC ??

jawadniazi, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  3. SkyPreet

SkyPreet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi jawadniazi, My site name is http://ReviewShots.com

I have CTR of around 1.5% and PPC is just around $0.02 to $0.05....

My primary traffic is from India. Please guide me how i can increase the CTR.

SkyPreet, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  4. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The CTR is good, I'm not sure you are going to get much better than that. The problem is that your primary traffic is from India.... That is going to get you a much lower price per click.

NeilPearson, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  5. jawadniazi

jawadniazi Member

Best Answers:
    @SkyPreet .... I have seen your site and its really looks nice..... If you will change small banner ad in post with wide rectangular ad , it will increase your CTR and thus resulting in increase income. Another important factor is PPC and your traffic from India can't get better than this. Try to place third ad on the Archive pages and homepage. As per current ad placement , I don't think that you will be getting clicks from visitors on Homepage and archives. I am getting CTR 3 % on average.
    Hope so this will help you

jawadniazi, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  6. HelloM

HelloM Member

Best Answers:
    More than ad-placement its about the niche the website is created upon. Some niches (gaming, free apps, free software) can get 10s of thousands of unique visitors each day that will earn you only a couple of hundred bucks. While some niches, forex, finance, loans, and other high paying niches will make you much more money than that with 1/10th of the traffic.

I have a free mobile games website (not wares) that gets 5,000 UV per day and is an authority website. Do you know how much that makes me? <300 USD per month. While another website offering forex platform reviews is making me more than 1,000 USD per month with only 200-300 UV per day from traffic that is 90% Europe based!

For me, its all about the NICHE & the traffic source! In low paying niches, you can increase your CTR all you want, but the bottom line will remain the same, you will still be making pennies per click!

HelloM, Mar 11, 2014 IP
    point55 likes this.
  7. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    Highest profitable traffic for adsense is from US, UK, Canada and Europe
    submit your site on free classifed site from USA or UK

bizacquire, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  8. point55

point55 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    HelloM is spot-on here, try focussing on picking the right niche.

point55, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  9. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree same amount of traffic and same placement may make different profit in different niche

aassociatehit, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  10. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes agree with point55 thats something need to consider need to pick your niche and ad positioning is important! hope you got bit help

CYCchips, Oct 19, 2014 IP