1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adobe CC (monthly subscription) or One time license for CS6 for beginners

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by 3rd Angle, Mar 4, 2014.

i am trying to learn PS and Illustrator but i am confused whether i should go with the monthly subscription or the one time license fee as i don't know how long/difficult it will be to learn the apps..

What would you recommend for a beginner?

3rd Angle, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  2. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    I'd buy the one time license. If you're going to work with graphics then PS and Illustrator are must to have. I don't see any point going with monthly subscription in the long run if you're planning to use them and not just learn the features.

dailycoins, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  3. BradySEO

BradySEO Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree. For now I think you should go with the Creative Cloud monthly subscription.

BradySEO, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  4. 3rd Angle

3rd Angle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the problem as if see it is... i may not be able to learn so fast.. so a monthly subscription may end in costing more

3rd Angle, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  5. lanotdesign

lanotdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I highly suggest that you go for the monthly subscription. Photoshop cc will be updated automatically for you and you are sure that as you are learning you have access to the most up to date tools available in photoshop. It might cost you more but if you have the money it's a good investment.

lanotdesign, Mar 14, 2014 IP