1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

(For newbies) this daily SHORTCUT could save you months of time online...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by markinternet, Mar 11, 2014.

Hey i was just getting back from my trip from London for the last time when i was thinking what can i bring to digital point members that not only can save a newbie months of time but shortcut you to success online the QUICKEST.

Than i realized that its your daily HABITS that determine if you succeed or fail , let me explain...

You see many of you will be doing activities in your online business that are wasting your time.
    Do you read your emails more than 2 x per day, surf the web, go on twitter and facebook chatting to friends, go on forums chatting for hours?...

If this is you than STOP IT NOW, your NOT PRODUCTIVE! Let me ask you something, does it make you money??

You see the sad thing is many people get into a TRANCE like state for years and end up going to a town called NOWHERE.

So what i thought would be useful was for YOU to incorporate SUCCESS HABITS from day 1 so success becomes apart of you naturally over time, instead of incorporating wrong habits that get you LOST FOREVER.

Everyday write yourself a PLEDGE like i do..
    This is your commitment to yourself to be doing the TASKS that really make a DIFFERENCE..
    Here is an example of my daily pledge:

1. Drink water ( for hydration and memory retention )
    2. Check your email ONLY 2 X Per day. ( This will keep you away from hype email offers being sent to you)
    3. Get 30 mins of exercise per day.
    4. Focus on Building Your Customer and Subscriber lists
    5. Read your "TO DO LIST" and action this.
    6. Read your Goals aloud once daily.
    7. Ask yourself what is one thing you can do to improve your business TODAY? -put that on your TO DO LIST for the next day if you can.
    8. Write out your TO DO LIST for the next day every night before bedtime.

These 8 steps will set you up for success. You can always add your own creative tasks to this as well, as long as it improves your business in some way.

You need to be constantly improving yourself daily and your business and you will see it GROW.

As for your "TO DO LIST" write down those tasks that are giving you leverage and making you money and outsource the rest.

HIGH LEVERAGE TASKS will be:

1. Product creation
    2 List building
    3. Driving Traffic.( Recruit JV's and affiliates)
    4. Conversion Improvement to your sales funnel and testing

If you focus on these tasks like what i am doing you will GROW FAST and it will save you an enormous amount of wasted time on the CRAZY HYPE out there.

I suggest you write out your PLEDGE today and your TO DO LIST and commit to it daily and tweak this over time in what works for you.

If you stick to the success HABIT as opposed to chasing money you will naturally become very successful online as well as controlling your focus.

Hope this helps you out.

Mark

markinternet, Mar 11, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Good stuff. I may not be writing a pledge, but I tell you what. I started getting out of my house daily so that I could work more efficiently. I spend 2-3 hours at a local coffee shop, then another hour or two at a book store and work from both of those places. My efficiency rate has gone up significantly. There's something about changing your physical location that stimulates creativity. At least for me.

qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wow nice sharing man. I need to stop checking my emails for sure!

Ethan Alvin, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  4. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comments, you need to be focused and disciplined.I will try your suggestion on changing work environment, nice tip thanks.

markinternet, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  5. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are gonna spread this advice you need to tell the newbs how to actually build a list also. This info is too broad like everything else online.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  6. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks dionne, i hear you, thanks for sharing.

markinternet, Mar 17, 2014 IP