1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Target English language different countries

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by afaufio, Mar 10, 2014.

Hello, i hope not be putting an extremely naive question but, as a newbie i apologise in advance if that´s the case. I´m about to start a website in English language. I´m interested on targeting countries as Canada, Australia and New Zealand. As this countries are all English Language speakers, I would like to ask, if you can explain me how to market the website on those countries as primary option inside English language world. Any help will be welcome and i thank you a lot in advance.

Warm regards

Afaufio

afaufio, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  2. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    There are many variables, depending on your traffic source, organic, paid etc. But:
    If it's paid you can select exact countries you want to promote in.
    For organic, you should find best local article directories, blogs, forums and promote on them.
    You could use keywords with added "country." But this is fairly limited because depends on niche you are in.
    Not many people search on Google adding country the live in.

content4cool, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  3. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your opinion. In fact my traffic is organic. Anyway i will consider your answer, and appreciate it a lot.

afaufio, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Like what content4cool mentioned, when you do paid advertising, you can select and target countries or even age groups.

For free advertising, look for forums that are popular in your targeted countries to post.

Why not share your niche so that the rest of the DP members can help further.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 11, 2014 IP