1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know anything about or use 152media?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cosx, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Alejo152Media

Alejo152Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Praveen,

We always need an Invoice to make a payment. We work with hundreds of different partners and it would be impossible, from an administrative poitn of view, to release payments without any kind of proof
    I spoke with your AM and he never received the Invoices so that's why your payment wasn't made. I have confirmation that we have the inovices now and as your last month is February we will pay everything on April 1st.
    I hope to see your comments in this post again on the first days of April confirming wether you received your payment or not.
    We have the best reputation in the industry regarding payments so this kind of comments are not deserved at all. We have hundreds of partners that receive their payments on time and without any issues always. Your AM has checked his inbox ten times and your Invoices weren't there. I'm not saying you didn't send it but at the very least it seems as a confussion. I hope you would have a little more patience and understanding. I guess that's not too much to ask.
    Be sure we are a serious company and as far as possible from a scam. One needs to be very sure when doing such accusations.
    My email is and you can reach me at anytime.

Thanks!

Alejo152Media, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They have pops and redirects in their banner

aassociatehit, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  3. praveen

praveen Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @Alejo152Media,
    To be very clear, i have nothing against 152 Media nor am i going to gain anything by badmouthing you guys.
    I sent my AM 2 invoices - one for Jan and one for Feb. I can understand if one of them was not delivered but both the invoices not received??? I am not sure what say.
    As you might have known, i sent him a screenshot of the email that i sent.
    I posted here after 45 days of sending the first invoice. So that says a lot about patience and understanding.

So looks like you do not want me to continue with 152 Media. If that is the case, please spell it out and i shall oblige. Otherwise we can continue leaving this confusion behind.
    Your call.

praveen, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  4. Alejo152Media

Alejo152Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Praveen,

We would very much like to continue working together. As you say we can leave this confussion behind. I personally guarantee you will receive your payment the 1st of April. Let's both write back on this post then so we finalize this issue and in the meantime let's continue working together. We are all here to do business and it's very true there's nothing to gain by badmouthing anyone.

Thanks!

Alejo152Media, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  5. praveen

praveen Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to come back and confirm that the payment has taken place as promised. Thank you. :)

praveen, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  6. Alejo152Media

Alejo152Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Praveen,
    It's a pleasure working with you and I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience here.

Thanks!

Alejo152Media, Apr 1, 2014 IP
    praveen likes this.