1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Great Forum

Discussion in 'Websites' started by lpstong, Mar 8, 2014.

Ibought agreatforum.com over a year ago with the intention to put a forum software on it. I want to put Xenforo on it eventually when I get the $$. The theme would obviously focus on forums which can be a general to something much more specific like a webmasters forum.

Since I am barely developing it, it will probably have little info to provide. Originally it just had a disabled phpbb forum on it before I started to develop it 2 days ago.

I had about 495 unique on Thursday, March 6th. It isn't Alexa ranked yet and I haven't checked for PR(which probably doesn't matter). I believe I have Han 3 backlinks. There has been no revenue because like I said I am barely developing it and forgot to do cash parking at the registar.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    lpstong, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what you want reviewed but... I really don't like it when there is no common look and feel between the sections of a site. You go from narrow and muted greens on your homepage to blinding blue on the forum.

sarahk, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  3. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sarahk for your perspective. I will eventually find a forum color to match the homepage.
    I've been rethinking and may revamp the site to be a forum review site and have a blog with forum related articles.

lpstong, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  4. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you posting here. What do you want reviewed?

Lex350, Mar 9, 2014 IP