1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How a new website ranked on first page of google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Devesh Sharma, Mar 5, 2014.

Hi to all,

I would like to know that it is possible to rank a website on first page within 1 month.
    Is there any way out and if it is so then how could i do that.
    Please tell me.

Devesh Sharma, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  2. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah its possible. You need to do Seo and Properly. Then you will see results.

Henry Calvin, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  3. Devesh Sharma

Devesh Sharma Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for replying
    But i would like to know the whole process step by step to get better results on serps..

Devesh Sharma, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  4. The -Leaders

The -Leaders Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly, You should learn SEO Basics. After that you will be able to understand whole process by reading Articles and also Try everything Practically at the same time.

The -Leaders, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  5. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    It's not impossible to rank new sites on the first page but keeping them there can be hard. You just have to learn more about seo and remember that there's no shortcuts. You need to work for it.

dailycoins, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  6. maddy.n

maddy.n Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its very hard to get a rank on 1 st page in single month, we have to work hard to get rank on 1st page of google, some less competitive keywords will rank early, high competitive keywords are take long time.

Learn SEO clearly:)

maddy.n, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  7. shubhambarot

shubhambarot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Give hard work on on-page activity after this start quality off-page.....along with strong social media

shubhambarot, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  8. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have got my website in around 2 months without seo work.

I just updated contents regularly and had a forum which made it appear on first page results on search and first result by name.

Sugavanas, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  9. sunilbharat the great

sunilbharat the great Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is possible to get 1st in Google search if the fallowing conditions are satisfied
    1 the keywords targeted should be least competitive and having high search value
    2 perfect content and on page optimization

sunilbharat the great, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  10. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    You can rank on the first page for the keyword of your domain name if it does not have too many competitors. You can add content related to your niche and with headlines including in it the keywords of your domain name and add the main keywords in the first lines of your content and mention these keywords several times in the content. Add content regularly, build some backlins by forum signatures, blog commenting, article submission, social media, social bookmarking and web directory submissions. This will help you to rank on first page even may be the first place depending on the number and quality pages that rank for that specific keyword.

gknugurlu, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  11. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's hard, but you can still get on first page if your keyword not too competitive.

bizacquire, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  12. teamnirvana

teamnirvana Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a list of

1. Long tail keywords(google it. There are tons of material available online.)
    2. Use AdWords - Keyword Search tool to find related keywords.
    3. Write main article on the site with main keywords. Do not stuff keywords into the article. Do not mention the man keyword more than thrice in a 500-600 word article.
    4. Pick low competition long tail keywords(not more than 5) and write blog articles on WordPress and Blogger pointing the links to your main article on main blog.

Do this continuously for 2 months on a weekly basis and you will see remarkable change in your SERPS.

Tried and tested formula.

teamnirvana, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  13. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In one month... unlikely, unless you have a reliable TEAM of SEOs behind you, and that would mean money.

webcosmo, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  14. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes new websites rank high because of freshness but it is short lived.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  15. Rajesh Galgalikar

Rajesh Galgalikar Member

Best Answers:
    first lean new strategies in seo(its algorithm). after doing perfect on page optimization of your site with good keywords(take long tail keywords). update daily content in website's blog column. you automatically see results in SERP. no need to do other off page activities.
    promote your blog and keep sharing views in social media. its works!!!!

Rajesh Galgalikar, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  16. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you don't know much about SEO.

Well, You must do proper on-page of your site but if you want to get rank in short time then you must select keyword of medium competition.

Use fresh content and update it regularly.

As soon as you done on-page start off-page activity but do it in proper way.

Social media also help you to get rank, so also update with social media sites.

Good Luck Mate...! :)

HighTechOcean, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  17. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    I bought a domain last week, and with one good PR backlink it's on the first page - granted this is low-medium competition but it is possible to have a top five spot in a few days. But keeping that ranking means I have to build authority with Google, which can be trickier and takes more time.

There is no push-button way to just rank sites and then sit back and relax. SEO takes constant upkeep. There are innumerable resources for learning SEO, you just have to dig to find them. This might sound snarky, but if you're looking to rank on Google you should get used to using Google to find information about SEO (or any topic) rather than asking for hand-holding on a forum. The sooner you realize how people actually search for information the faster you can use SEO to see results and income.

Learn the basics of how Google look at websites and how people look for websites on Google, and then create a website those people will want to click on and/or come to back to. Once you have a direction to go in, get all Nike on yourself and jump in and Just Do It.

Derek Land, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  18. BradySEO

BradySEO Member

Best Answers:
    I ranked a website on the first page within one month last year. It was dinged this fall and I stopped working on it, but I literally didn't do any backlinking. It ranked itself based on content alone, until I made the mistake of hiring someone to do some horrible backlinking. It was one of those sites where everything went smoothly, was indexed super fast, ranked well, authorship kicked in instantly, no issues whatsoever. It had just kept climbing until it hit around #4-6 for a few keywords.

BradySEO, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  19. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    ...that's why I still like to handle stuff like that myself :/ I like to publish, wait a day or two, give it one or two low PR links and see where it lands (poke the niche). If it's inside the top few pages I start adding natural links to simulate growth and then work in more PR links after a week.

Derek Land, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  20. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start with good On-Page SEO (title, descr, H1 tags, alt tags for images, titles for links!)... Then continue with Off-Page SEO -> Social Bookmarking links, web2.0, forum marketing, blog comments, directory submissions, etc. :)

patco, Mar 7, 2014 IP