1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's google want to seo. what should i do off page submission for my website?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by nehasharma06, Feb 24, 2014.

google is update your algorithm dat by day, i m confuse what shoud i do for my website becouse google changes your algorithm everyweek, he update ever panda, penguin, hurmingbird, google say linkbuilding is dead, so what to do seo for your website, google say article is dead, link building is dead so what should we do.

nehasharma06, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  2. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    If you have quality content which is original, no matter what google changes, it won't affect you. It's not true that link building, articles, directory submissions are dead. They only update and try to be aware of spam and copyright. There are lots of articles that are with copyright where most copy them and this is the reason why it doesn't work. It's same condition with web directories. Try to submit your site to quality directories which are original. When building your links try to get them from valuable places where it's related to your niche. Don't get links from places that are not working or spam sites. If they are penalized your link too will affect your site. Keep concentrating on building quality links which are related to your niche.

gknugurlu, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  3. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate just focus on content and submit it to web 2.0 sites and also do forum posting on high PR sites.

I just focus on this 2 activity. Hope it will also help you.

HighTechOcean, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  4. No1 BrandMaker

No1 BrandMaker Member

Best Answers:
    Article is Dead! lol! Never ever!! Content was a king, Content is a king AND content will only remain king for any online Internet marketing strategy.

No1 BrandMaker, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  5. seoshanu

seoshanu Member

Best Answers:
    We always follow good and spam free strategies for our SEO projects and remember Google love to natural things. So do natural for a long time and better result...

seoshanu, Mar 6, 2014 IP