1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone making money with Fiverr

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dionne Taylor, Mar 4, 2014.

I'm just wondering cuz I have a hard time getting people to my gigs

Dionne Taylor, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  2. AffEngineer

AffEngineer Active Member

Best Answers:
    How are you advertising? Try post in forums, approaching people via private messaging when you see an opportunity, etc

AffEngineer, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  3. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't rely on Fiverr's own organic traffic. You need to promote your gig heavily from other sources. Giving away free reports might help.

maxauthority, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  4. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what the Gigs you offer area, try searching for your own Gig on Fiverr and see if it comes up. If it doesn't, then you may want to look at another set of keywords or promote the gigs through things such as forum posts etc. Also checkout the requests section of Fiverr as people may be offering money for the type of service that you're offering!

Of course, Fiverr isn't for everyone! Checkout my post - http://www.squidoo.com/choosing-the-best-fiverr-clone-script which will show you other ways of making money with a Fiverr related website.

IsayHey, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  5. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I opened an account on fiver and after few days i got three job offer. But their login system bored me. I left that two month ago. What i think you can make some cheap offer to get people to you :)

Amarkolom, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  6. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You need to promote your gigs, that's vital for success! Facebook, Twitter, Forums & Blogs are highly underestimated when it comes to traffic. Most people are doing it the wrong way too, which is why they don't see the results they want. On facebook for instance, people are joining large groups and just blast out the gig urls several times per day.. It's the same for any other marketplace or actually, traffic is vital for any business you might have. You need to expose your gigs. SEOClerks, which is the largest seo marketplace, has given their sellers a fantastic feature to increase traffic. You can bump 5 services per 24 hours and when you are being promoted to higher user levels, they'll actually help you bring traffic to your services by advertising. That's why I personally prefer using SEOClerks. You'll get several "tools" to use and using them the right way will benefit you alot. Fiverr on the other hand is way to "crowded" and your gigs are literally drowning.. The only way of being successful on Fiverr, in my own opinion, is by investing your time+effort in advertising or hire someone to do it for you. That's the easiest way of start getting orders.

Regards,
    hitmeasap

inyourway, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  7. worldbest

worldbest Member

Best Answers:
    i joined seoclerks recently they seems to be the best

worldbest, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  8. HuggyStudios

HuggyStudios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made a fiver surprisingly.

HuggyStudios, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  9. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keep work on your gigs, add extras and keep praying :rolleyes:

Webcenter, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  10. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have been expecting to get traffic from their own organic traffic.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  11. AllyMalik

AllyMalik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Another tip would be that, you need to stay highly active on such sites. The faster you'll respond, the more attention you'll get.

AllyMalik, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  12. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm fine in seo gig and on ivideo creation service

bizacquire, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  13. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    For a while I received a lot of orders. Then I started charging more and didn't get very many after that. :)

Julie Anne, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  14. mariarao

mariarao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its very hard to make money with fiverr initially, newbies have to work really hard to get some orders in the beginning. Alternately I prefer SEOClerks.com, much better and big platform, they have potential and interested buyers which is a golden point for sellers.

mariarao, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  15. ProSEO Show

ProSEO Show Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've made a fair amount of money on Fiverr, primarily to fund bigger projects in early 2013 and into this year...Some of the things I did to get my gigs off the ground is make Facebook pages and other social media accounts / pages exclusively for each Gig. Built those pages up a little, got some positive reviews on the Gigs and it took off from there. Ideally you want to target a unique service that's not already offered to get the most out of Fiverr from a seller standpoint. Re-Selling FB likes or some other generic over saturated service is not the way to go if you really want to make a decent income from Fiverr. They provide a huge stream of BUYING traffic, but to get your share of it you have to have something worth people's money, something that can easily be replicated over and over without too much work on your end, and to really stay on top of it when you do start getting some buyers. Over-delivering is one of the best things you can do if possible...this will land you some positive reviews early. Additionally you can do your best to maintain 100% approval rating by keeping everyone happy, even at your own expense at times...Once you reach level 2 you're good to go, cuz if you get a trouble customer all you need to do is tell support to remove the negative feedback, they'll look into it briefly and do it for you - no questions asked...Fiverr is a great platform for earning an online income easily, but keep in mind the steep 20% cut they take out of every sale.

ProSEO Show, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  16. James Rigley

James Rigley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, in order to make money with Fiverr in the long-run, you need to work for that outcome from the start.

When you are newbie there with no credibility you need to either work hard to promote your services or lower the prices enough in order to offer the best service for the cheapest price. Both way will require you to do extra work. I don't know if it's worth it, for me it's not really worth it to promote so intense in order to gain orders from 5$ from which you get only 4$ at the end of the day. Even if you make it and you end up having 5-10 orders per day, this means you end up with about 20-40$ for your work, which isn't that much. But if you consider such money to be good enough, go for it and spend some time to guarantee long-term success. I mean - if you are gonna do it, do it right at least. :)

James Rigley, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  17. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have decent gigs to get sales, positive reviews are everything on fiverr so make sure every single client is happy and try to keep a 100% positive feedback. There are loads of people make tons of cash on fiverr, dont give up

AlexBrooks, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  18. Dionne Taylor

Best Answers:
    You need your first customers first to get reviews

Dionne Taylor, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  19. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've made over 5000 wfrom Fiverr. One 'secret' I've learned is to offer 24 hour turnaround times. 'Express' services gets you more clients.

maxauthority, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  20. Dionne Taylor

Best Answers:
    Hmmm I'll try that out.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 8, 2014 IP