1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning with Blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Aabhinav, Jan 30, 2014.

I am totally new to this blogging thing and until now could only find that people make money by blogging but could not understand how? If anybody out there could elaborate.

Aabhinav, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  2. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    Basically I mean I want to understand the concept of blogging as a career

Aabhinav, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  3. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are several approaches to this:

1. Blogging that happens to make money - start a blog, blog about whatever you like, put some ads on the page and hope people click them. This is the most common model, basically using the site's content to tell the ad program (most frequently AdSense) what you're writing about so that appropriate ads appear.

2. Affiliate marketing - find a product to promote, start a blog about that subject, blog about the product and include sales links to the manufacturer's site. This is a tough market, but the rewards can be very good... if you're good at marketing. Most people fail at it because they just put a banner ad on their site and think people will click it - it's a lot more complex and involved than that, requiring a lot of effort in gaining your visitors' trust and so on.

3. Blog as a business - this is the toughest and rarest. Basically, you have to become THE authority (or at least a recognised name) in your field and get tons of traffic. Then you can focus on whatever you like - write books, sell ad space, sell products, whatever. Obviously it's the holy grail of blogging, but it's a full-time job just like any other... and a rough one because you're self-employed in a very competitive market. Business sense required. Or fame... being a celebrity works, too.

That's three of the most basic ways. I'm sure there are dozens of others. Do some research - there are a million sites that talk about it - but don't buy into any schemes.

TIEro, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    kush86 and Snoopy240 like this.
  4. vijaysinh1

vijaysinh1 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for giving advice, but tell me how will article works as important roll....???

vijaysinh1, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  5. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple enough: articles or posts form the content of the site. Without them, the blog simply doesn't exist... unless it's a photoblog or vlog, of course.

As I said, do some research. There are millions of articles about this stuff all over the web - try Problogger for starters.

TIEro, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  6. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is very good advice already for you to get started building a successful blog online.

Making money from a blog online is not something only a few people can accomplish. Anyone can make money blogging but not everyone will. And there are many factors to why there is this difference. The best you can do is learn all you need to know about Blogging. What Blogging is and how it can make you money.

There is a Forum Thread I recommend you to read and read the replies there - it will help you understand what Blogging is a lot better:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ike-everything-changed.2707782/#post-18901021

Blogging for a living is the best job in the world. At least in my opinion. I really love making money from my blogs and waking up to new things every day. Here is long blog post on this: http://internet-marketing-blog101.com/blogging-for-profits-is-the-best-job-in-the-world/

I really hope all of this helps you succeed online!

I wish you the best success on your journey online!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  7. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    One of the more popular methods are with Google Adsense - but this alone wont make you much in the way of income.

You should try supplementing this with other methods:

- offer up ad spaces on your site to advertisers & charge them
    - insert some affiliate offers into your site
    - create some posts & insert an affiliate link at the bottom. (you could also create a 'Recommended Products' page & have a top 10 list of products with your affiliate links embedded)

Az

Asif Aziz, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  8. Andy Ramirez

Andy Ramirez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find this basci steps helpful for you. You can have a look into it: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Money-Blogging.

Andy Ramirez, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  9. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awful mess of an article: I expect better from WikiHow. That's like an A-B-C of going nowhere.

TIEro, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  10. Pabin Raj Luitel

Pabin Raj Luitel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually when you post best articles which most of the internet surfers search in the search engines then your blog will receive comments about hte articles. also due to the traffic created you will get paid.

Pabin Raj Luitel, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  11. initzero

initzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    i would recommend reading the book of christine clayfield and darren rowse. Both of them made a million on this field, probably more.

goodluck and hope you will make the first step.

initzero, Mar 17, 2014 IP