1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I go about ranking a blog post on my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by IsayHey, Mar 5, 2014.

Hello,

I have been wondering if I write a blog-post on my website which targets different keywords to the keywords that my website targets. How do I go about ranking this individual post high for that specific keyword? Do I get links to it to help it rank or not? Or do I just go about it the same as any other page?

I may also make multiple other posts on other keywords if this works well, so how do I go about it? As I am used to only focusing on around 4 keywords per website so it's not something I have much experience with.

Thanks.

IsayHey, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  2. Dave Allen

Dave Allen Member

Best Answers:
    Use long tail keywords that are targeted for specific audience. I would recommend you to make a " Killer-content" post that catches the eye of an individual. Other thing i want to tell you is that you must also link your posts to the inner pages of the website to get most out of it. This kind of internal linking should be relevant and up to the mark. If you post hits good spot in search ranking, there are more chances of getting leads than ever.

Dave Allen, Mar 5, 2014 IP