1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where we can get backlinks to our website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by myatharivijaykumar, Mar 3, 2014.

1. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domain Authority predicts how well a web page will rank on a domain. The higher the Domain Authority, the greater the potential for an individual page on that domain to rank well.

Page Authority predicts the likelihood of a single page to rank well, regardless of its content. The higher the Page Authority, the greater the potential for that individual page to rank.

Domain Authority is based on the strength of the whole domain while Page Authority is based on the strength of the individual page.

Source : moz.com

santhoshreddi, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  2. vandanachhabra

vandanachhabra Active Member

Best Answers:
    very nice sir thanks a lot sir,i got it now .thanks to explain

vandanachhabra, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  3. Johnolo

Johnolo Member

Best Answers:
    there are some forums where you can find guest blogger community
    for example guestcrew, I bet that there are also other places

put into google "your keyword niche" + guest blog or something like that
    and you will get list of sites where you can submit guest blog

Johnolo, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  4. Allenaabas

Allenaabas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi vandana
    You should care for the DA before taking any backlink. That is an easy method you can download a addon on your firefox browser. Its Mozbar. it will keep you updated about page DA & PA

Allenaabas, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  5. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    I had written the ways of getting backlinks. Use signatures at forums about your website that is related to the topic with an anchor text that will get a backlink for each of your posts.
    Blog commenting is another way. You simply search for blogs where they allow you to comment and to leave your website link. Comment on related topics about your niche and leave a reply with a link to your site where it will be a backlink. You can use google blog search to find blogs. You also can search this way "comment:examplekeyword"
    Social bookmarking sites are places like "Delicious" where your posts on social media appear. You also can post separately at delicious and leave a link back to your site.
    Use popular sites like Reddit, Digg and Stumbleupon to post your links and contents. They will also get you backlinks.
    Use social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc... to share images, contents or interesting things. There you can leave your backlink where it will also get you backlinks. Share attractive and useful things. Involve into groups, discussions, conversations that are related to your niche. Fan pages have a big advantage to get traffic and quality backlink.
    You can use video marketing. Like uploading videos to YouTube and get a backlink from your video description.
    Submit articles and at the end in your author section leave a backlink to your site. You can submit to article directories which are popular like goarticles and ezinearticles.
    Sites like aboutus.org are useful to get backlinks to. Add your site at this kind of sites and leave a description about your site.
    You can use ask and answer communities like Yahoo Answers where you can again leave your backlink. But be careful and read the rules well in order not to be banned.
    You can also use links on your images on platforms where you share.
    Also use email signatures in your mails and leave a link back to your site.
    I've already talked about web directories in the following threads where I answered your question below:

Here are some tips that I had written in a thread about directory submission:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ssion-is-still-working.2708112/#post-18888069

Here is some list of directories that I had listed in one thread:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...is-still-working.2708112/page-3#post-18896951
    You can also use yellow pages, foursquare, and google places and other search engine places to locate your business location which will get you to appear in search results.

gknugurlu, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  6. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to get good backlinks like Directory submissions, social bookmarkings, Article submission, Press release, Blog posting and commenting, Social Media Marketing -to cretae brand awareness. The one important factor is that choose good PR sites for doing off-page strategies.

karen9999, Mar 5, 2014 IP