1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Tips for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tafser, Mar 4, 2014.

I have a website. I`m working on my keyword from 2 month. But i can`t get top position on google.I think, my SEO structure is very low. Any can help me ? how can i get google top position.

And please give me good structure for Link building... Advance Thanks

tafser, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  2. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tasfer,

What's working on 2014 is pretty simple. High PR/PA/DA backlinks from relevant sources. You'll want to find sites that have similar content to your money page and get contextual links on the homepage. Depending on the niche, typically it only takes a few links to get to first page and subsequently #1.

As a sidenote: be careful with your anchor text ratios. Try to keep a steady balance of 50% URL + Branded anchors, 20% exact match and synonym, 25% topic, 5% misc.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Diggity

PM: Feel free to skype me (matt_apache) for more info.

DiggitySEO, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  3. 3rd Angle

3rd Angle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it would help if you tell us what kind of software are you using for your website; wordpress, joomla, forum scripts etc... Also if the keywords are very unique, in your niche then you have better chance of getting more traffic..

I just stumbled upon one of my link which gets 50K hits because of its uniqueness

3rd Angle, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize your website to your targeted visitors and provide them what's new and how they will be benefited on the long run.

KylieSweet, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  5. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HighTechOcean, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  6. The -Leaders

The -Leaders Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its depends upon your keyword selection. If you are promoting primary keyword then it takes too much time because it is high competitive. So, Please share us more about your keyword.
    And also if possible share website link too. So that, We can suggest right thing to you.

The -Leaders, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  7. Traficprovider

Traficprovider Member

Best Answers:
    Traficprovider, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  8. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It starts with good keyword research + good quality content on your site. If your content is good then it with get shred and liked giving you visitors plus backlinks to your site. Plus being engaged on your site with visitors comments helps.

kb24, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  9. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    You can be Optimized your website.If you want your website at the top of the search engine,it depend upon the keywords selection and your work,So do the proper Offpage and Onpage techniques in the high pr websites.

Pooja Gupta, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  10. JithinC

JithinC Member

Best Answers:
    You tell in detail about what you did so far, How about your social media engagement?

JithinC, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  11. theserp

theserp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to get to the top position of google without spending tons of money, or hours of your time, the best thing you can do is buy some link building tool.
    Currently, really good value SEO software is Licorne AIO. Don't worry if you have never heard of it - here you can find detailed tutorials what you can do with it - www.LicorneTutorials.com

theserp, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  12. mahamk

mahamk Banned

Best Answers:
    you just create quality backlinks for your site to increase rank of your site

mahamk, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  13. scottgerri

scottgerri Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I give you some tips..

1. Decide your Targeted Countries and Set GEO in Webmaster Tools

2. Find your competitors and check backlinks in Backlinkwatch, MagisticSEO or more tools

3. Find long tail keywords in GA

4. After deiced your keywords daily submit 5-6 your website in Social Bookmarking Site also Directory Submission

5. Submit your website into Business Directories

6. Write quality content and post into Articles (Per weak 2 - 3)

7. After approve your article Bookmark in High PR website

8. Make Blog (related your industry) and post daily news, tips and trick, general info etc.. and Share into Social Media Website

9. If you have time, Spend your time into Forum Discussion and Blog Commenting

I hope this trick help you achieve your target!

scottgerri, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  14. Oliver Jonathan

Oliver Jonathan Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks is the best option to promote your site ..Participate in social media sites and promote your products or services ...

Oliver Jonathan, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  15. thanhhoang2014

thanhhoang2014 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the first thing you should be good onpage optimization. Then be prepared for the helpful website content for your visitors and not copy any content of any webiste. Eventually you make your selection for the forum to put link quality index based on PA, DA, Pr, Alexa.

Previously, my website sanbox vemaybaythanhhoang.com I've lost 1.5 months to bring back hundreds TOP keyword with the above steps.

Wish you quickly TOP

thanhhoang2014, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  16. JithinC

JithinC Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the one who asked questions?

JithinC, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  17. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a good structure for building quality links that will continuously last

1. Find good social media and blogs that you can post one.
    2. Post on the blogs with some well written content and then link it back to your website
    3. Use social media to boost these contents and also to directly link it to your website
    4. Do further backlinking with manual blog comments, web 2.0, social bookmarking on top of the blog post

Now this isn't something that will automatically work overnight, however if you continue to do a good amount of this routine over the course of several weeks then you will see some great results.

MaxSerp, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  18. mirfankhan001

mirfankhan001 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    o think your content is not unique please make some unique content also use keyword planner for placing keywords and check competition and average monthly search on your niche also use social media marketing for increase for SEO

mirfankhan001, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  19. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What link building are you doing now Tafser? Are you doing any link building at all?
    How many searchers per month does your keyword get?
    How much competition does your keywords have?

Finding the right keywords is a must..if you're targeting keywords with high competition it may take months or even a year or two of work to get any good rankings(depending on the keyword and your budget).

I always target low competition keywords. Think long tail keywords that get a good amount of searches but have low competition.
    This way you can rank faster without as much work.

• I normally start a site based around a group of keywords within a niche.
    • I create content on a regular basis around those keywords
    • I create social networking accounts and build a strong following - eg facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr ect...
    • I find forums related to the niche and join the conversation (put link to site in signature)
    • I spy on my competitors backlinks and try and get backlinks from the same sites.
    With your social networking sites always try and add good stuff. Stuff that's trending works great. So what you can do is find out what's hot in your niche. Write an article on your website about what ever it is that's trending. Then share it on all your social networking accounts. Make sure the article you write is share worthy(epic).

If people share it you can gain backlinks from this and a lot of my backlinks for sites I build come from this method.

This is what's working for me anyway. Hope it helps.

GamesPond, Apr 14, 2014 IP