1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Total 'ads' in one page?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by fonehackerx, Feb 21, 2014.

I am new to AdSense and don't know much about it. Tell me guys the maximum numbers of Ads that can be placed in one page. If I place more than the number of these, will AdSense ban me? :O :O :O

fonehackerx, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  3. Child_Please

Child_Please Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can have more than 3 AdSense ads per page if you run them through DFP with competition on the 4th ad unit and beyond...

Child_Please, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  4. imdeb

imdeb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Usually adsense allow 3 ads per page but I myself placed more than 3 adsense ads on one of my site and it worked very good actually.

imdeb, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  5. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Placing more than 3 is risky business though. This is google. I'm not saying you should follow EVERYTHING they say, but think about it... Is being in trouble with google worth the extra few bucks you'll make having extra ads on your page?

Akash47, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  6. Child_Please

Child_Please Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is perfectly okay with Google to place 4 or more ads per page. But like I said, they need to be run through DFP and there needs to be competition with other ad networks on the 4th ad unit and higher. Trust me, Google encouraged me to do this and I have been doing it for the last year.

Child_Please, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  7. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you place too many ads on one page they wont all show.

Lex350, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  8. Xalmey

Xalmey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry I don't want to steal this thread from the OP, I am having 3 "Large Rectangle" and 1 "Wide SkyScrapper" on a single page with a content of 2400+ words, making them 4 ads on a page & all ads are showing up fine. since I haven't placed the 4th one through DFP(as suggested by Child_Please) so should I decrease the number of ads to 3 on a page or leave it as it is?

Xalmey, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  9. wordpecker

wordpecker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a similar question in my mind when I saw 4 ad units are perfectly showing in my site. After through research I found 4 units can be placed even if you are not premium publisher. But place 4 units at your own risk. Google hasn't updated the ToS for that. Do remember to keep the number of ad units to 3 or less than 3 to allow higher paying ads to show at the hit zone.

wordpecker, Mar 4, 2014 IP
    Xalmey likes this.