1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Off Page strategies in 2014

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fadhi123, Feb 23, 2014.

please guys share your 2014 Off Page strategies i want to rank my keyword with new google ranking rules plz help me to tel what i do to get rank my site in google thanks

Solved! View solution.
    fadhi123, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  2. ethanleif

ethanleif Member

Best Answers:
    You can do the ff:

1.Submit to high pr directories. Must be done manually and not a blast using a software because you will get penalize if you will link to auto approve sites.
    2. Submit unique articles to only the top article directories i.e. ezinearticles etc.
    3.Submit unique articles to web2.o like hubpages or squidoo
    4.Submit your content to high pr social bookmarking sites. Not more than 5 a day otherwise considered spam
    5.Hire sites that offer social engagement services. They can help you build social signals for your site.
    6. Get backlinks from high pr blogs
    7. Invest in an SEO expert

There's many more but the ones above are the just the basic.

ethanleif, Feb 23, 2014 IP
    fadhi123, silver2good and danasurvey like this.
  3. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    Numero uno is of course onpage optimization.

Since you're asking about off page Im assuming your onpage is arredy awesome.

Hands down the most effective strategy is to build your own blog network.

Basically you need to buy expired domains with history.

expireddomains.net is a good place to start.

Then get a couple of $1 hosting on ebay to get unique ips.

Start posting on your sites. Works pretty darn well.

Main idea here is to get the types of backlinks no one else is getting.

Everybody can fire up or buy senuke campaign. These links are free and common.

You cant really rank well with these links. They are only good for pillowing.

With expired domains you get unique links from aged domains with history and backlinks.

It's almost like guest posting. Very effective. Just need to find powerful domains.

If you have a budget you can go to Godaddy auctions and spent a couple of bucks on PR domains.

Of course free links are still important provided they are good quality e.g. links from articles from social media or article sites.

BUt the private network links are the one that will give you significant boost!

Mahe, Feb 23, 2014 IP
    fadhi123 and danasurvey like this.
  4. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for guide me any more idea plz share thanks

fadhi123, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  5. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Warning: Spoiler ahead
    1. On-page SEO: Extremely minimal keyword usage. Only 3-4 instances of target keyword in the following areas: Title, Description, URL, Content. Use synonyms as much as possible.
    2. Hit with 1-2 backlinks from high PR/PA/DA private blog network sites (what @Mahe was describing) per week
    3. Keep a non-aggressive anchor text ratio: 50% URL and Brand, 5% misc (click here), 25% keyword and related (I only use the exact keyword once, synonyms for the rest), 25% niche/topic
    4. Create a social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube) and buy some Fiverr followers on each. Post a handful of times per month
    5. Create 5-20 social bookmarks per week to diversify anchor text with long, topic related anchors: "This cool site helped me fix my weight loss issue"
    6. When you get to page 1 rankings, start to taper off #2's high PR backlinks. Instead create links from branded web 2.0 sites. Backup these sites with link juice from tiered pyramids.
    (Of course there's more details in each of these points, but this is the gist of it)

Not everyone is going to take action on what knowledge is given to them. There's a lot of untested 'advice' being thrown around the forums. It sucks because a lot of people that are new to SEO have to sift through a lot of unproductive and sometimes harmful backlinking techniques. Often resulting in wasted time and failed sites. But I can assure you that the advice I give has been tested as dominant over other techniques, and works 100% of the time. It will rank any keyword, given enough repetition.

A lot of SEO's frown upon the sharing of blueprints/formulas/etc, saying stuff like "You're just creating more competition for yourself. Google is going to catch on. etc". I say, share the knowledge. When I started SEO I had to go through so many failures before I started making serious money. It was disheartening and it was certainly lonely. Spread the wealth. Give and get back.

Feel free to PM me or Skype me (matt_apache) if you want to chat.

DiggitySEO, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  6. Mehak Sahi

Mehak Sahi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    does by adding your url on google+ page and twitter profile update section creates a backlink ?? I am updating for My Website I am still not getting backlink from there.

Mehak Sahi, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  7. jatinbatra

jatinbatra Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best method is press release,web2.o Blog submission and Content Marketing and all content should be published or share on social networks

jatinbatra, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  8. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    web2.0, article submission, all these don't work.

Now we are in the industries of HIGH PR /DA/PA Links
    It not longer about how many links anymore.
    It about different type of quality link to your website.

Souleclipse, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  9. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    • Guest posting to a site with niche that is closely related to your site and with a high PR
    • Strong social media presence
    • Social bookmarking
    • Commenting in forums related to your sites
    These are some of the strongest sources of backlinks and forms of gettting traffic. Just do this in the legit way, as you continue to offer high quality, unique articles.

doktu, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  10. Crispin O.

Crispin O. Peon

Best Answers:
    in my opinion Strong media presence is not so useful, I spend a lot of time on social media and rankings of my sites were not increased, google love links more then social media presence, that is for sure.

Crispin O., Mar 2, 2014 IP
  11. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    than what we need to to get higher ranking ?

fadhi123, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  12. maxjohn148

maxjohn148 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media sites give a very good response , for my personal experience Pinterest is Really go for this , it will give you a good traffic for your website or blog, other scoopit, linkedin , vk.com, Reddit is also good , etc

maxjohn148, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  13. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Read my post above. I really meant it when I said it was a spoiler.

Also, to add to what @Crispin O. said, social signals will do nothing to your rankings. From what my tests and experience have concluded, they're just used as a way to legitimize or justify the backlinks that you're getting. When Google sees that a website it getting a certain amount of backlinks in a given period of time, it makes sense that some shares, likes, and tweets should also be happening around the same time. How many social signals vs # of backlinks depends on the niche and type of money site you have.

What I do with social signals is make them coincide with the release of new content. If I create a new page or article, then I release some shares on my own sites then send out 100-500 signals from other account, dripped out over the period of a month.

DiggitySEO, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  14. Sean Cole

Sean Cole Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you vary up your anchor text a lot! Link to inner pages and not just your homepage. Use your url as anchor text a lot too.

Sean Cole, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  15. ishav.khan

ishav.khan Active Member

Best Answers:
    taking back links from blog commenting and guest posting is totally forbid by Matt Cutts

ishav.khan, Mar 3, 2014 IP
    Hi Guys,
    There were lots of offpages strategies available for us in 2014. But make sure you have doing it properly. As I analyses the recent and past history of google algorithm, they have implemented various aspects of methods to prevent spammers. They are not telling to do this or that. So avoid spamming and follow few methods which will boost your keyword rankings and PR.

1. Before you start to promote your keyword, analyze about the competitor of that keyword.
    2. Nothing is impossible, so you can take high competiting or low competiting keyword. But be constant to pick the keywords it may either short tail or long tail keyword.
    3. You can do social bookmarking and directory submissions, but do it with relevant and quality sites. ( For ex : Don't post web design company website in health websites )
    4. Pick relevant keywords for your primary keyword. Start doing your promotional activities for your secondary keywords. Make sure that all your secondary keywords should contain primary keyword. For ex : primary keyword - kickstarter Clone , Choose secondary keywords as kickstarter Clone Script, kickstarter Script, etc...
    5. You can promote it as mixture of keywords while you placing links in your anchor texts. This is one way to avoid spamming.
    6. Create boards and join in communities on social networking sites like facebook, pinterest, google +, scoopit, storify, tumblr, etc.. ( this makes your keyword to get notified too quickly for your website URL )
    7. Guest post, article submission and web 2 sites. As i said, insert links for your keywords in a rotation.
    8. Forum signature, blog comments and profile creation. Place your links with your primary and secondary keywords.
    9. If possible you can also promote it by doing press release and news letter.
    10. Most importantly, after placing your links on your promotional sites check for those links whether they have been cached by google or what other search engine that you want to rank for. It's very important for each and every steps you have taken.

Note :

Do the above methods to increase your keyword postion in serp and also your website PR. To be consistent in top 10 position for your keyword. Check the promotional process carefully and analyse it every week or do it at least once a month. This will keep you to be on track for a long time.

aceriker, Mar 4, 2014 IP
    fadhi123 likes this.