1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find a good list of websites I can guestpost for

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jakoob, Feb 16, 2014.

1. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you need to look at the way you contact bloggers. Have you ever managed a blog? In my experience most guest writers contact bloggers with the same copy and pasted message that they have sent to dozens of other sites. This looks like spam - because it is spam. Bloggers get lots of these emails everyday and the good ones don't have time to respond.

Instead of writing to blogs in bulk, take the time to find a few blogs that match the product you are promoting. Read through a few of the articles to get an idea of the type of content they like to publish. You can then write something specifically for that blog. Make sure you write a great headline. If they don't like the headline they won't read any further. Send a polite email with the article headline and an excerpt so that they know what you are offering. It helps if you can personalise the email to the owner of the site, but this is not always possible.

uand.eye, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  2. Confident1

Confident1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WOW! The info on this forum is hilarious! "SEOblogs with expired domains will backfire in the future I guess." Really? LOL! Can you explain how? Can anyone tell me how Google will stop high PR private blog links?

Thanks!

Confident1, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  3. jenny ty

jenny ty Active Member

Best Answers:
    Myblogguest and Guestcrew both are decent options to know about blogs those accept guest posts also you many use mentioned search query to find some - "Write for us" Dating

jenny ty, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  4. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You are correct it was hilarious. This part "in the future", Of course it should be removed. Ask Google yourself they do it already.

jakoob, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  5. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    It only depends on how smart you are in setting them up.

Mahe, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  6. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah @Rado_ch, I'm agree with you.

Guest blogging is not dead if you do in proper way.

@maddy.n, If you want to read more about guest blog then here on DP one guy shared very useful content for Guest post you must read...
    Guest Posting IS NOT Dead if you Do it THIS Way

@jakoob, If you're finding guest blog site then you must read this content. It would help you to find on your niche.
    4 Simple Ways To Find Authority Guest Blogging Sites In Your Niche

Good Luck...! :)

HighTechOcean, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  7. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Matt said that to keep you and the 99% of people that don't know how to do it correctly without spamming to keep from doing it. So when the 99% believe this doesn't work, this method will be no issue for us 1% to keep doing it correctly. Problem solved

kjh-08, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  8. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Any suggestion how to sign up to this?
    http://www.postjoint.com
    Don't understand why I am not approved....

jakoob, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  9. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is not dead. Spam blogging is.

A lot of real blog owners know very little about SEO and nothing at all of Matt Cutts. If they write about your product then add a natural link will Google penalise them and you?
    How does Google know the difference from this natural link and a link from a guest article you have written for the blog?
    How would Google know if you owned the blog and set it up for the purpose of creating links?
    Is Google really going to punish all the large newspapers and magazines that accept guest contributors?

To kill off guest blogging Google would have to completely overhaul the way they rank websites.

uand.eye, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  10. geo84

geo84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    be careful with guest blogging and make sure the blogs are of quality, or else this can even hurt you...

geo84, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  11. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just signed up as a marketer within minutes (yes, minutes even though they say that you have to wait for up to 72 hours).
    Sorry mate, I guess you have to look at the quality of your website before trying again.

praetserge, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  12. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What site did you use to sign up with?

jakoob, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  13. Brad0001

Brad0001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just do a search for "dating blogs" in google and use seo quake plugin for firefox to sort by PR. Email the webmasters directly.

Brad0001, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  14. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, what I would say now is guest posting is now again considered as bad by Google, MyBlogGuest is now receiving penalties. So now its time to get some new idea.

John Dave, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  15. Syed_Mohsin

Syed_Mohsin Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging can be an extremelyconsistent and fast way to build your email list and relationships with the people in your market.
    Sure, you need to get several things right to get 100+ subscribers from each guest post you write.
    You can find o mny guest posting website in your niche by searching on Google :) Best Of Luck

Syed_Mohsin, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  16. techtiplib

techtiplib Active Member

Best Answers:
    MyBlogGuest and Postjoint has been penalized, read more here: http://www.techtiplib.com/2014/04/postjoint-myblogguest-officially-penalized-google.html. Do not try to register any Guest Blog Network or Google will penalize you!

techtiplib, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  17. Khivrin

Khivrin Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Guest Blogging Platforms are having sercious troubles with Google penalties themselves, might be the reason too: http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2340736/Guest-Blog-Network-PostJoint-Confirms-Google-Penalty

Khivrin, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  18. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All the lists that flies on forums are pretty much tired. If I were you I would simply contact webmasters and try to get a decent data base myself, with good contacts. Commenting on their sites and be friendly with them is one way to build trust and long relationships.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 19, 2014 IP