1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where I Should List My E book for Sell ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Deepak patel, Feb 4, 2014.

1. irfanmau

irfanmau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    of course you can sell HERE on DP marketplace.. :)

irfanmau, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  2. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah they do you have to pay to sell your ebook. Try selling your ebook on fiverr for free.

Dionne Taylor, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  3. Uros Zivkovic

Uros Zivkovic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why not the warrior special offer forum?

Uros Zivkovic, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  4. Md. Ershadul Hoque

Md. Ershadul Hoque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Deepok,
    I would like to suggest you to go to Twitter Followerwonk and search with desired word. You will get a list who are related with this. Collect their communication link and send a mail offering them. Wish, you be much more successful rather than any other media.

Md. Ershadul Hoque, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  5. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually, if you sell your ebook on Amazon Kindle, as long as it is priced between $2.99 - $10 you receive 70% of each sale. Get some friends to buy it and leave good reviews, write a detailed, compelling description, get a GREAT cover, upload to Kindle (it's easy and Amazon tells you exactly how to do it), do a couple of free days on amazon to get exposure and if your stuff is good, get sales. Sweet.

dailybread2011, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  6. gary5534

gary5534 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    a couple years ago I used Lulu and I liked it a lot.

gary5534, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  7. lgeorge

lgeorge Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's not free but i does have a solid affiliate base. Of course, that doesn't guarantee you'll get noticed but for $50 bucks, it's worth a try. The make money online niche is pretty competitive and I highly doubt someone who hasn't written an ebook before can successfully bypass affiliate recruiting and do media buys or even go the old fashioned seo/blog route.

lgeorge, Feb 11, 2014 IP
    theurbantwist likes this.
  8. brandoMarks

brandoMarks Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you make into a CD rom on kunaki... you can actually sell quite a few on Ebay, I was selling my ebook for $19.99 but just put a good sales page and then find category that does good already like sleep aids and if alot of people are looking for sleep aids write a book on sleeping better for example and then make your title "sleeping aids not necessary learn to sleep better guaranteed." since you put sleep aids in the front you siphon off of existing traffic looking for sleep aids and to sleep better. Just watch out as Ebay sucks in general and will cancel accounts for very little reason lately. but I was making about 1k a month from one book for a little while. you just need to be sneaky but it works better than you would think.

brandoMarks, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  9. AnnieinBC

AnnieinBC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After you publish your ebook on Amazon, think about different ways to promote the book. You can give your eBook away for a specified period of time. I have done that and it has helped further sales with THAT ebook, but also the other eBooks that I have for sale.

Promote the ebook and when it will be free, on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and whatever other social media you use.

AnnieinBC, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  10. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How much are you going to price your eBook?

Warrior Forum is actually a good place to start and build your rep.

Before selling your eBook, would advice you to break it up so that you can do an upsell.

Ethan Alvin, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  11. Wen Von

Wen Von Banned

Best Answers:
    Create a Landing Page and sell on warriorforum and after getting 3-4 reviews it will sell fast.

Wen Von, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  12. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should publish it in more than one place, and you should advertise it in related forums. As a place to sell, you could try Amazon, eBay and definitely for mobile in Google play store.

webcosmo, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  13. vansontan

vansontan Member

Best Answers:
    You can try JVZoo.com. I've tried it and it's free.
    You have to do everything yourself though. I made a couple of sales after my sales page went live.

vansontan, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  14. Ka'iulani

Ka'iulani Peon

Best Answers:
    Content Maestro put up an awesome link with all the ebook publishers! Thanks! I'm going to have to do more research into some of those ones that I haven't looked into before.

Bookbaby is awesome because they can convert your ebook into every format possible, allowing everyone regardless of the type of ereader they have, access to your book. I believe it costs about $200 per book though, so if you don't have some sort of marketing campaign to recover that cost, you might want to look elsewhere.

I did my last 5 books on iBook author and I love that program. No charge to download or create your book. There isn't a ton of flexibility in the formatting (as I know there are a ton of designers here in DP who would want things looking a certain way), but if you are looking for something simple just to get your work out there, it's a good, free option. When you publish, it uploads right to itunes and they take their cut from every sale. Good luck!

Ka'iulani, Mar 1, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  15. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome Ka'iulani.:)
    It would be great if you share the marketing strategies you employed for promoting your eBooks. I think just uploading your content on these publishing sites is not enough. You have to work on the marketing as well. Let know of any FREE and PAID ways that worked effectively for you.

Content Maestro, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  16. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Since you're in need of free sites/marketplaces to sell your ebook, I'd say right here within the marketplace. Fiverr as someone else already suggested might be a good solution if you're satisfied with the fixed price of $5 ($4 after the commission). SEOClerks on the other hand, takes 20% commission (just like Fiverr) but you'll have the opportunity to sell your ebook for the amount you want, which should be more interesting.

There's nothing wrong with selling your ebook on multiple places at the same time either, so I'd just go with all of them! ;)

Regards,
    hitmeasap

inyourway, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  17. Ka'iulani

Ka'iulani Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's very true. Merely uploading your content won't do much for you unless you are selling some serious secrets. For my project, I've created ebooks in the Hawaiian language. My market is very specific as there are not many people who can read in Hawaiian. Therefore, I reached out to the Hawaiian language immersion schools, the Department of Education in Hawaii, and the University of Hawaii and other schools that teach the language. For other topics, however, I might advise marketing in the same way that one might for a kickstarter project. This could include reaching out to the influencers in your social networks to help you push it out (as well as you spreading the word on all your social networks), creating some awesome title images to draw traffic via pinterest and instagram, creating funny or interesting youtube clips about your topic to create interest, reaching out to blogs that discuss your topic, and finding different forums related to your topic to share your content with. This is a lot of work for sure, but it's free. I personally haven't worked with any paid programs.

Ka'iulani, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  18. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing Ka'iulani.:) Really helps.

Content Maestro, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  19. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a list of free ebook/pdf uploading sites http://www.inboundio.com/blog/list-of-free-pdf-and-ebook-sites-to-upload-your-documents/

neest321, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  20. jrmarkwilliams

jrmarkwilliams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Amazon man.....

jrmarkwilliams, Mar 4, 2014 IP