1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbies Breakthrough- (Finally Smash Through Your Frustration Online)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by markinternet, Feb 25, 2014.

Hi

I wanted to write this for newbies as i went through alot of pain over the last 3 years and wanted to help as many people out. As you know making money online is not easy so here is what i wished i had 3 years ago.

Why is it that people who are successful in other areas of their life can't seem to make it work online.

There are 98% of internet marketers who never make any money online.They struggle for years and still end up exactly where they were 3 years ago.

Even if you take Action everyday , its still not enough.

Why is that?

You see when i first came online i spent over £11,000 over a 3 year period trying to make it work online.

I tried every course you could imagine, WSO'S, clickbank products, affiliate marketing, network marketing, gambling online and i did it due to..

Desperation!

I was desperate to pay my bills and get out of this awful financial situation i got myself in, but i kept believing the HYPE and the get rich quick schemes.

But after 3 years of complete mental torture i came to a massive breakthrough...

MAKING MONEY ONLINE IS EASY WHEN YOU KNOW THE SECRET SAUCE SO TO SPEAK..

How you make money online is by selling a product or a service and building my own mailing list.

Don't IGNORE THIS. This sounds easy but trust me by being bombarded every day with affiliate offers you will tempted to go off track.DON'T.

This was a BIG turning point for me as before i would want quick fixes by my short term thinking mindset and now i think much longer term.I was wrong!

You see to have the freedom and money you crave you have to THINK LONG TERM.

let me give you an example:

Do you run a PPC campaign and lose money right away and think it does not work?

Do you try someone elses product and say to yourself are yes that does not work?

Do you Not make money with your email list and then think, it does not work?

If you have experienced any of the following than you have thought short term.

REMEMBER

SHORT TERM THINKING LEADS TO LONG TERM PAIN

LONG TERM THINKING LEADS TO LONG TERM SUCCESS

As long as you have a proven method and system in place and you take action daily you keep sticking to that method until you GET RESULTS.

If it means tweaking and testing more and going around the system slightly to make it work for you than so be it, but you stay committed to that 1 system no matter what.

When you do this your FOCUS is clear and concise.

98% of people make the mistake of jumping from one product to another for years, big mistake.

Like 98% of people there focus is scattered everywhere and they suffer from information overload.

So my best advice is stick to one system and make it work and i guarantee you will SUCCEED.

While your doing that start:

1 .Building an email list and build a relationship with your subscribers.Get to 2,000 subscribers as your first goal nothing else.Just focus on that.

2 .Make sure you stay committed.

Please i DON'T want you to go through the same pain i went through, if you follow this this will save you years of wasted time and money!

This will take you into the 2% who succeed online and are NOT chasing shiny objects.

Hope that helps

Mark

markinternet, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  2. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    Finally some common sense. :D
    It's short and to the point.

content4cool, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  3. hankqny

hankqny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a newbie I'll vouch for the information overload part. Gonna try my best to stay committed to one thing.

hankqny, Feb 25, 2014 IP
    scott2342 likes this.
  4. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Glad that helped.

markinternet, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for sharing buddy!
    Wished I had someone to enlighten when I first started out.

Ethan Alvin, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  6. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Your welcome ethan,it opened my eyes up when i discovered it.

markinternet, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  7. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Really like this post! Thanks for sharing! That's SO true for people that are getting started online; keep it SIMPLE! :)

Tom Glover, Mar 3, 2014 IP
    markinternet likes this.
  8. scott2342

scott2342 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great post. I'm a newbie myself and i'm always trying to do too much. Going from one idea to the next and not spending enough time on just one to make it really succeed. However i'm trying to change, i'm focusing on just a couple of things now instead of 10 ;)

scott2342, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  9. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow so true! I'm a semi newb lol and I was so impatient and always thought short term. I'm starting to think long term now.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 3, 2014 IP
    markinternet likes this.
  10. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your kind comments everyone, much appreciated

markinternet, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  11. AffEngineer

AffEngineer Active Member

Best Answers:
    From a newbie to generating 4k/month on a good month, I can completely vouch for this thread!

Don't think short-term, ($$), think long term, (what have I learned from this, am i a slightly better Imer now), etc.

~ Mateen

AffEngineer, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  12. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thinking long term is critical.Having short term focus is one of the biggest mistakes people make and its very costly.

markinternet, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  13. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

This is only true if you decide to go that route. But otherwise great general advice.

Rule number 2 of working online: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. GRQ schemes are almost always reselling the scheme itself, which is not only inviting diminishing returns, but borderline unethical.

TIEro, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  14. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment TIEro. Of course need to use good judgement and common sense to the Approach.

markinternet, Mar 6, 2014 IP