1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DeepaAM, Feb 27, 2014.

Is "Gain Instagram Followers" - good for getting more followers?

DeepaAM, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  2. SkyPreet

SkyPreet Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing bad in gaining followers on Instagram. May be you should look out this page if you want to get quick Instagram followers.

http://reviewshots.com/blog/quick-tips-get-instagram-followers-likes-fast-easy-way/

SkyPreet, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  3. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can't understand your question really..
    If you get followers you'll end up with followers..? Am I the only one missing something here?

However, if you're looking for a way of gaining more, I'd suggest you start with a few simple things like:
    • Enter your instagram account on various forums/blogs/websites you're being a member of. (Within the profile settings.)
    • Make sure you enter your instagram account within your Facebook/blog posts etc. (Advertising is always good.)
    • Don't beg people to follow you, follow others and like their photos. Comment on their photos. (It takes time but it will bring you followers.)
    • Use Social Exchange sites like Youlikehits. (It's free but it takes a huge amount of time.)
    • If you're looking for an even faster way of gaining followers, I'd suggest you take a look at SEOClerks. You can get a few thousand followers for a couple of bucks. These followers are most likely not real but it will increase your followers and make the decision to follow you easier for others, since people are more willing to follow someone who's already have a steady following.

Regards,
    hitmeasap

inyourway, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  4. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me two parts of this quaestion sounds the same really. I can say that if your followers will be real if you gain them , of course it is good for you.
    There are a lot of ways of getting more followers there is even a website with the same name http://gaininstafollowers.com/ .

Repucaution, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  5. DeepaAM

DeepaAM Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is what I'm asking about. Is that website a scam?

DeepaAM, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  6. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see. Oh, I don't know exactly, I didn't try it and I think you won't know until you try, or maybe other members of this forum can tell whether it is scam or not.

Repucaution, Mar 3, 2014 IP