1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPM Network with no requirements

Discussion in 'General Business' started by in4matrix, Feb 19, 2014.

Hello everyone. I just need some quick advise. Im designing a couple sites and have very little to non traffic per month. Is there a CPM network that i could use with my sort of traffic, because i know certain CPM networks want your site to pass a particular traffic amount threshold per month. Also SHOULD i start putting cpm ads on it this early?... or should i build a traffic base amount per month first then start thinking of putting ads in it?...thank you guys and i hope this was the correct section to ask this question in. Thanks you guys so much... i appreciate it.

in4matrix, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not sure I am following your logic. You have a site that has very little or no traffic, yet you want to use CPM ads...

Having CPM ads only makes sense if your site is extremely busy.

The best option for you should be having CPC ads. Once your site's traffic grows significantly then you can try CPM ads.

qwikad.com, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  3. in4matrix

in4matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply qwikad.com. I know i wouldnt make much money if any at all at this stage with cpm ads. The thing is im looking at it in a design perspective. I design everything my self and it was sort of a pain to get everything looking and working perfectly. When and IF i manage to get tons of traffic through my own ppc campaigns i just dont want to add the ads then and break the site when its at its peak or reaching peak performance. What cpc ads do you recommend?..adsense? thank you for your time.

in4matrix, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Right. Obviously AdSense will be your best bet. If for some reason you can't use AdSense, try http://www.bidvertiser.com/

5. in4matrix

in4matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    is it hard to get into adsense?. I remember about 2 years ago it was pretty easy and thats when the "made for adsense" sites started flooding the internet. Im sure they might of made it more strict to get in. or is it?

6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Have no idea. You will have to apply to find out, I guess.

7. in4matrix

in4matrix Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh sorry, i assumed you had an adsense account since the suggestion. Thank you for your help.

8. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't recommend adsense at least for the newbies like you. They have very strict rules. They want highest quality publishers and content. You can easily get banned if you are a newbie. Once you get banned, you can never work with them again. You should try adsense later after you become an experienced publisher of other ad networks.

makeit easy, Mar 2, 2014 IP