1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need web page design (+-1 hour job, $10)

Discussion in 'Design' started by super, Feb 28, 2014.

Not much creativity needed, I will give you the exact structure of the site, you should lay it out in PSD format. Most of the creativity needed would be to choose what text font/size to use, to create some basic navigation buttons, a drop down etc. Basically you just need to have a good taste on what looks good. No fancy, just simple and clean looking.
    I do not think this task should take more than 1 hour for a designer.

Pm me if you may be interested, I will show you what is needed in detail and we can go from there.
    Add some of portfolio as I would like to see your style.

Thanks

super, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. expert_51214

expert_51214 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contact me i will Show you my quality of work

expert_51214, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  3. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why don't you just PM me?

super, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  4. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I love when clients tell you exactly how long your job will take and how simple it is. If that's the case, then you should have it done yourself by now, and several times over at that given how many hours have passed.

When you say things like that, it's an extremely prominent sign that you're going to be one of those clients who micromanages everything and thinks they know everything about everything, making you rather miserable to work with and not worth anyone's time, even one hour.

If you want someone to do a good job, let them work in whatever way they feel is best for them, not what you say they should do, because if you really knew the ins and outs of the process, you wouldn't be hiring someone in the first place.

$10 is low as hell anyway.

Here's a funny quote from someone on another forum:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    Iconiplex, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  5. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Keep your opinion to yourself. I have laid out everything on paper and hired guy just need to lay it out in PSD and choose nice fonts etc, so yeah it is pretty simple. And I do not do it myself because I do not want to buy photoshop and because I do not want to learn photoshop. So instead of me spending hundreds or thousand on photoshop and spending hours learning photo shop I better hire someone who can do it in one hour.
    Pretty simple concept for you?

And this one, one of the dummest things I read this week:
    So instead of giving the designer the layout I need I should let him run wild and create some layout that I may not need? Yeah, pretty smart :D And on top of that it would be more time consuming as I would need to point what needs fixing. Instead I just give it exactly what I need and save designer's time. After all saving designer's time is what you advocate in the first place.

Now go back minding your own business.

And yes, I am intelligent enough to realize if this job is simple (for designer) or not.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    super, Mar 1, 2014 IP
    bobisawsome7 likes this.
  6. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Oh geez, is this a fight now? Didn't have to be that way, I don't think. People troll and troll the net so bad...

jmintuck, Apr 2, 2014 IP