1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get clients for my online business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DeepaAM, Feb 22, 2014.

I'm in a search for clients, my business includes web development, web designing, SEO, PPC etc. Please share your ideas here.
    Thanks!

DeepaAM, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  2. marl09

marl09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You need to promote your business.You can use Guess Blogs,pay to place a Banner in websites,Adwards,forums by using link signature,youtube videos,you can also write a blog promoting your business.There is alot of things you can do if you are willing to work.

marl09, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  3. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    Right now probably the best is to get facebook ads.

You can really target them down to a nitty gritty detail.

And the more targeted they are the less money you will spend.

It's a good idea to target groups or individual users.

The way to do that is to use "social freak" software or "yellabot"

With the latter you can scrape for instance phone numbers of businesses in a particular location or niche and then import them to facebook which in turn will look for profiles of those people. With that yout EPC or CPC goes down significantly since you are not targeting the same group as everyone else.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Mahe, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  4. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    Pick up a phone and start calling. It's a tough one but worth the effort.

content4cool, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  5. alex_e

alex_e Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @content4cool is right. Also face to face, contact your local businesses etc

If you're really asking this question i dont think youre quite ready to start a business. Perhaps start it with someone else?

alex_e, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  6. Rev Jain

Rev Jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many way to increase your clients, Online marketing, Off line Marketing, TV Ads, Banner Ads, provide discount services, Give offers for new user registration. Get Feedback form your customers about your services and share it in Social Media Pages.

By this way -you can increase your Client as well as business too.

Rev Jain, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  7. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Do social media marketing for your website. specially on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin

Henry Calvin, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  8. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    Forum posting, facebook, blogging and SEO tactics, that is the only thing you can do and be patient, it takes time my friend

dedideals, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  9. bachtiar zulkifli

bachtiar zulkifli Member

Best Answers:
    actually, there are many site to join where you can promote from that site but you must be pro. I mean you have to pay for that and make sure that your business is good enough for the customer

bachtiar zulkifli, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  10. shafique

shafique Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can get the help of seo experts for the promotion of your business as well as search engine and web directories also can be used ofor this purpose

shafique, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  11. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you know all those, then why are you still asking us? Why don't you use them to maximize the reach of your site

Holyhero, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  12. easyolcash

easyolcash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It actually is just as easy as counting 1 2 3 when you have enough funds.

Try this:
    This is for internet marketing that could be telemarketing too (I know most of people understand it as telephone marketing, but it is meant both telephone marketing and long distance marketing for me, since you can also reach people on the overseas of you to be your prospect client by leveraging internet).

First, you will need a professional looking website with stunning copywritng. Wordpress will do! If you couldn't develop it yourself, then there are many developers ready to help you. I am sure you're already know about this, since you're asking about how to get clients for website marketing services.

* Don't forget to display your company/ business phone number, messenger id and email address (this could be linked with your company contact form) on your website and then get people who have decent skill to convert your prospect clients to be your clients with them (if you are not sure about yourself).

* Some social media tools that is important to be included on your website:
    - Facebook page like button.
    - twitter button
    - Google plus button

* Squeeze page
    It will be better if you are also provide newsletter for your prospect clients. Give them free gift as an exchange for their emails.

* Adding video presenting people that talking and or hand that can drawing very fast promoting your company on your website (I am not sure what is the name of that video).
    Video is an interesting thing and will make people tend to stay to your website.

-------

Next, after you're ready with your site, you will need to (this is the second important step) promote your site. How?

I have mentioned 3 websites names on the first step. Use them! Promote your website on:
    - Facebook via their facebook ads service.
    Bring user directly to your website (could be your squeeze page or other page) or to your company 'facebook page'.

- Google via their Adwords ads or SEO.
    Doing keyword research is very important for this particular step.

- Twitter
    Use their ads service too. You can use bot to get targeted twitter followers, but I think that is not an elegant way.

There are so many other site/ company those provide free and paid advertising service, but I wouldn't mention them all. Just google them if you want to know.

- Email signature will help.
    - Developing software that have link or description about your company and then spread it for free!
    - Don't underestimate the power of affiliate marketing.

Oh.. is that all? What about Youtube?
    Yeah.. it is a good idea too!

----------

Wowww.. my company's website is now flooded with client prospects!
    What next?
    Well, this is now that website turn. If you build your website correctly, then it will attract people to contact your company and you or your marketing persons can start working converting them to be your clients, if not, then they will just go and busy with other things!

That is just some ways you could use to get clients online. There are may be many other internet marketing ways I don't know and didn't mentioned yet.

Am I missing something? Do not hesitate to let me know!

Good Luck with your efforts and thank you very much for reading my answer!

easyolcash, Feb 25, 2014 IP
    Rev Jain and Foxxy like this.
  13. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Think local. No matter where you live, there are probably a lot of businesses in your local area that don't have a web presence. These are all potential clients. Some of them may say they dont want a site because they don't know "programming" or how to keep it updated, which is another service you can provide, or you can make a simple design that doesn't require routine updates. Maybe have a generic mock-up to show them so they can visualize what it will look like. Point out to them that the days of customers finding a business in the yellow pages are long gone, and that their competitors are getting business from an online presence.

Foxxy, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  14. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    Try promoting you talents on sites like Freelancer.com or Craigslist?

I'm also an Internet Marketing coach & i advertise my coaching program on my blog site as well which gets a lot of hits.

Az

Asif Aziz, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  15. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on content marketing and publish some blog that will very help to you and also use Social Media Marketing like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.

HighTechOcean, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  16. Julie Anne

Julie Anne Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a competitive business, but you can still make money if you market yourself as one who has a skill set that puts you ahead of your competition. I hope it does work out for you.

Julie Anne, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  17. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do good work and make strong relationship with your existing clients. Ask your existing clients to give your business as reference to client family members, business group and other people who are in contact with him. May this help you.

creativewebmaster, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  18. Accelerate

Accelerate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Offer free information about your services through blog posts. People need those. Get those contents found through SEO and social media channels. Quite hard at first but believe me it pays off in due time. Building an authority on your niche and people won't hesitate to get your services.

Accelerate, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  19. Wen Von

Wen Von Banned

Best Answers:
    Career in SEO, PPC, SMO, Link Building etc is not sustainable. You might get work for 2-3 months and will have to sit without work for next 3-4 months. Instead get skilled and qualified in fields which really gets recognized by govt and Big Companies like Software Development(Java, ISD, .Net etc) and get permanent job if you wants stable life.

Wen Von, Mar 1, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  20. TA_Maria

TA_Maria Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to promote your business first. Try different internet marketing strategies like SEO and Social Media.

TA_Maria, Mar 1, 2014 IP