1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Forum Posters and Moderator for specific mobile game forum. Long term players.

Discussion in 'Services' started by GreenGambler, Feb 15, 2014.

Hello

I've started a new forum for a game that I really enjoy. I've played the game for a long time and decided to start the forum just for fun.

I have a few members already but not much activity.

I am looking to hire a few people to help liven up the forum with some engaging, game related posts.

I am looking for people who are willing do actually download and play the game a bit so that you know what you are talking about when you make posts to the forum.

Post serious questions about the game, reply to current posts. Learn about the game and post helpful tips. I want quality game related posts, if you cannot provide this and you have no current interest in playing online MMO medieval strategy games, then this is not a job for you.

I stress that I am looking for people with a current interest in this type of game-play, my hope is that you will join the forum, make your posts that I am paying for and then stay longer a become an active member, hopefully a moderator.

I am looking for 10 people to make 25 posts each. Your posts must game related and have real substance.

All 10 people must be interested in becoming a full time moderator. After you make your 25 posts I will choose a winning poster as my new moderator.

The person chosen as moderator will be paid an additional $12 for another 25 posts and then another $20 for 50 more posts. We will discuss the details further once a winner has been chosen. Your posts as moderator MUST be substantial, engaging posts. Game guides, strategy information, tips. Game walk-throughs.. help building the FAQ section.. etc..etc..

Job Details
    Wanted:
    10 forum posters..with potential and desire to become a moderator.
    Payment: $8 paid via Paypal after job is completed.
    Poster Requirements: Speak English, Download and Play game, Join Forum, Fill in Profile field, including game server and nickname details. Upload an avatar.
    Post Requirements: 25 posts total. 15 must be game relevant, more than one sentence, quality posts. 10 can be short replies, or off topic forum games or humor posts.. or distantly related topic posts.. NO SPAM or anything offensive.
    Moderator Winner: One poster will be chosen to become a full time moderator. The person with the best posts and who shows the most interest in the game and forum will be asked to become a moderator. The moderator will be paid another $15 to post 25 additional quality posts and another $20 for 50 more posts after that. The moderator has a potential to earn $43 for 100 posts total. After that we will discuss further payment, however I hope that you like the forum, and game so much that you might want to stay on for free.

Please PM me if you are interested. The forum is in my signature.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
    GreenGambler, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  2. dany999

dany999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am a MMO gamer. can post a lot but raise the payment

dany999, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  3. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've increased the payments. :)

GreenGambler, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  4. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The forum is in my signature guys. Thanks!

GreenGambler, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  5. ThisOldMan

ThisOldMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The link in your signature leads to a paid forum posting service. Is there a mistake somewhere? Your OP says you need forum posters for a game forum. Please clarify.

ThisOldMan, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  6. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ooops. I changed my sig line and forgot that I mentioned it in this topic. I'll update my original post if I can.

The forum where I need members is http://www.LordsandKnightsForum.com

Please PM me if you are interested!
    Thanks!

GreenGambler, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  7. ThisOldMan

ThisOldMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the link. I have logged into the forum already and I have entered the game on my browser. I will let you know in the forum what I think of the game. See you there.

ThisOldMan, Feb 28, 2014 IP