1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Best Suggestion about SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by swapinbiz, Feb 24, 2014.

Hello Guys

I am newly launched a News Website 3, 4 months ago where i publish news within sections, like local news, world news, entertainment news, health news etc

I daily update contents on it, and i need to know what is best way to do my website SEO?

Thanks

swapinbiz, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  2. Zubairgexton

Zubairgexton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    back links services is the best way to get traffic on your Site... if you need this service so you can contact me on skype : Zubairbaig9555 : my Skype id......

Zubairgexton, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  3. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Social Media
    Make a social presence with a brand name (your website).
    Make faebook page, twitter account, pinterest account with same name on all social media.
    start sharing your news on all social media accounts. try making good quality posts that you can share on facebook or pinterest so peoples like or re-share your posts..

xXxpert, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  4. swapinbiz

swapinbiz Member

Best Answers:
    as i mentioned, its news website, so contents always update daily... and already posting contents on facebook page, google page and twitter using hoot suit services. how i can rank up my website and choose best keyword for my website?

swapinbiz, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  5. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it's entirely upto you on choosing keywords. i suggest use of Google adword keyword checking tool and start with low competition keywords.
    and ranking up a site is not so easy when you are posting content that is already available on the web

xXxpert, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  6. zunnunahmed

zunnunahmed Member

Best Answers:
    When you publish content you must coverd Onapage ( Such as Title, Meta, Alt, Interlinking, Body Key, URL , Breadcumtail etc ) then Offpage . Make Backlink with new update for avoid penaltis.

zunnunahmed, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  7. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    First, audit web site: check how your site structure is optimized, whether there are any broken links, HTML errors on it, etc. You many use any free SEO site audit tool for that.

Also, focus on providing unique up-to-date sharable content. If your content goes viral (especially some hot exclusive news) that will generate lots of inbound links and social shares.

Constantly monitor your site links, make sure you get rid of those that don't comply with the latest Google's requirements.

P.S. If you want to learn more about the basics of website promotion, check out this SEO guide: http://webmeup.com/seo-guide/

Kianu42, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  8. swapinbiz

swapinbiz Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks in comments good for SEO?

swapinbiz, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  9. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    no back links in comments is not good for SEO they will ended you up in penalty, try not to approve the comments having back links, just put it as a simple comment.

John Dave, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  10. joshef

joshef Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As, you site's niche is news, so try to make backlinks form news sites. Join news communities and try to share your news post over there. Take help of social media sites to get more potential visitor to your site.

joshef, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  11. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion you already do some SEO on ground level !!!!
    Spread you news as much ground you covered on Social media Platforms. It will help your branding !!!
    Try to write blog, comments on news blogs !!!! try to Get strong backlinks from news portal !!!! have some product adds on your web portal !!!!
    Spread as much as you can !!!!

dataguru, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  12. Traficprovider

Traficprovider Member

Best Answers:
    Traficprovider, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  13. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HighTechOcean, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  14. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    ry to create some backlinks, also as you asked backlinks in comments. one thing i want to tell you due to strict policies now 99% of websites comments are no-follow. but still you want to get some traffic try to comment on Commentluv enabled blogs.

Sami Flip, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  15. Creative House

Creative House Member

Best Answers:
    I think social media site and high rank forum site best for seo.

Creative House, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  16. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking nowadays depends on a number of factors. I highly suggest you thoroughly analyze your off-page and on-page SEO. There must be a reason why you don't rank higher (it is impossible to say without seeing your on-page and off-page).

As you have mentioned, you get your social signals manually which is good but sometimes it is not enough to outrank your competitors.

Sometimes I use Ahrefs to download my competitor's backlinks and "replicate" if I have to.

There are a lot more to say but I think you get an idea.

Chad Eztraffic, Mar 3, 2014 IP