1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Did You ever try Buying Facebook Fans? Share your experience!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by avatar33, Sep 17, 2010.

1. facebookfansupplier

facebookfansupplier Member

Best Answers:
    sorry but everyone is not like that. you should have had all the details before buying !!

facebookfansupplier, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't bought any..i'd rather set fire to my money than waste it on pointless rubbish like that

malky66, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. News Updates

News Updates Member

Best Answers:
    100$ are you sure? :D in which paradise you're living?

News Updates, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. flowers

flowers Member

Best Answers:
    well if you buy the fans from good sellers then its really worth it.

I have bought many times and its quite good to show off and get some nice comments on your updates. Though they are not targeted but yeah they are all real atleast. So thats something worth what you pay.

But be beware of those fake likes sellers who charge very cheap like 4$ per 1k and do small amounts only coz they just have 5-10k bots which they use to like your page.

However the real likes seller can do a lot in millions and they charge higher like around 10$ But thats something valuable. I buy at 8-10$ most of times and very happy with the results.

flowers, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  5. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Facebook fans is a wastage of money, as Facebook has announced to remove these kinds of buying or fake likes or fans coming from Facebook like exchange or fan exchange sites

afoley77, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  6. googlewebmaster1

googlewebmaster1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I buy my fb fans from a website that actually offers a lot of different services for all the major social media platforms. I have also bought website traffic from them in the past to increase my Alexa rankings. And for everyones information, yes, fb has cracked down on all the "fake" and "bot" likes, but if you purchase from a source that uses real accounts, you won't have any issues. I haven't had any problems like getting my likes removed or having my fb pages banned when I use the service that I do. The site is: www.seototal.net

Hope this helps some people out...

googlewebmaster1, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  7. Leticia911

Leticia911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i know these trend was old, but I just want to share my experience, I get gigs from fiverr before that is not good (base on my experience) because they are not real person. (some are real but not active) whats the difference right? There are a lot of people still offer REAL followers/fans. my friend refer me tho this site http://www.bestsocialprovider.biz/, they are very accomading, they give real followers and aside from that, they give free more fans. You can also try them, there's no harm in trying though

Leticia911, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  8. Sakary

Sakary Member

Best Answers:
    I never buy facebook like but I use share like from other web.

Sakary, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  9. ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Facebook fans or Likes is a dead-end project. You get zero page activity and the none of the all-essential consumer engagement. People coming across your page will see through your tactic and mentally denounce you as a fake/scam. Building meaningful relationships with your consumers can be tricky and a long process - but it's really what every retailer hopes to acquire at the end of the day.

ReferralCandy, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  10. ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Facebook fans or Likes is a dead-end project. You get zero page activity and none of that all-essential consumer engagement. Anyone who comes across your page will see through your tactic and mentally denounce you as a fake/scam. At the end of the day, building meaningful relationships with consumers are really what brands and retailers aim for - even if it means a longer and more cumbersome route.

ReferralCandy, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  11. Elitelikes

Elitelikes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Check out http://EliteLikes.com/login.php

we provide guarantee of real / never dropping facebook likes.

We also provide targeted fans. Contact us for pricing.

the likes are delivered as soon as you place the order, no more waiting.
    Likes are active and respond to activity.

Please take out time and have a look at screenshots included on http://elitelikes.com/login.php

This will help you boost the business.

Contact details on website

Elitelikes, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  12. Shawn Sparks

Shawn Sparks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't use fastfollowerz.com. They are supposedly real and won't unlike your page, but they are useless. I bought 1,000 likes and every one of them has 0 friends and plain profiles. They do leave comments once in awhile, but they are stupid comments like wow, amazing, great. One word comments. I have heard that marketingheaven.com is one of the best. Not sure if they are any better though, but they are more expensive than the other ones.

Shawn Sparks, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  13. 24wallpapers

24wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my view , there is no point in buying Facebook fan , majority of Facebook account by the user are meant for just liking

24wallpapers, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  14. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried on them but from what i heard from friends and guys who have used that means to acquire likes is nothing to celebrate.
    It won't help you much.
    Try real ways of getting FB funs....
    good luck!

BRITTANEY86, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  15. robinmym

robinmym Member

Best Answers:
    robinmym, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  16. motivated25

motivated25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buying fans for the first few hundred are a great idea. No one wants to be the first. Just do a few or do a Facebook ad for likes. The price is good. You can do this yourself. Has a little of a learning curve, but you can do it. Just do it. There are no few shortcuts.

motivated25, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  17. maxjohn148

maxjohn148 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well mostly people are selling fanpage likes , this time in market turkish likes in a large quantity , yes but if you want to get likes on social exchange sites , this time only a site addmefast is giving targeting likes , but one more think many seller also selling fb likes in 1k in $15 these are completely worldwide, but only USA likes lil bit expensive , 1k near to $30 ,

maxjohn148, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  18. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Fans for your Social Network sites are great for giving the impression that your site is popular & may entice those who are actually interested in BUYING your product or signing up.

However, in terms of buying fans who may buy your product? No. Save your money. Buying fans will not give you any valuable leads that will want to purchase your product.

Az

Asif Aziz, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  19. maxjohn148

maxjohn148 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is really good idea, but here many seller who have their own fanpages and they have a lot of fans if they share link , his fan automatically likes his share link, bcz its my personal experience , and they also give likes less than social media site, and also these original likes

maxjohn148, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  20. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    The only real good thing about paying for Fans, is that it offers a 'psychological' benefit in that those who are actually INTERESTED in your content will feel they also need to share your content because so many other have already (apparently) done the same.

It's a good little trick - and it works!

Az

Asif Aziz, Mar 2, 2014 IP