1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How committed are you about Bloggin Daily?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013.

1. tzemp

tzemp Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say that the reason a person starts a blog is that they can be followed by other people. If you want people to read it then one of the best-maybe the only-metric you would want to check is what the traffic is like on your blog.

tzemp, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  2. Samsom

Samsom Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Go big or go home.

Samsom, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  3. RJCreationzzz

RJCreationzzz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not as concerned with random internet traffic to my blog. I'm focusing more on building a solid blog readership. My readers are the people who will come to my blog time and again and read every article published, take time to comment and even offer feedback and suggestions on what's been written. These are the people who are my traffic.

Even gaining 1 real blog reader daily (someone who returns again later) is more valuable to me than 100 random hits from Facebook bots or Google search traffic that leads to nothing.

The reader is the one who is likely to purchase a product I recommend or click on an Adsense banner, not the person who randomly happened by and then clicked away.

RJCreationzzz, Jan 30, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    The company whose product I promote is committed to regular blogging. They have entries scheduled in multiple places, but it's not just about quantity. You need quality. On some sites, my advertisor only posts no more than three times per week.

Alyssa Lochmore, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  5. initzero

initzero Active Member

Best Answers:
    you got to be full time to achieve this one.

well for my case i have setup my own strategic plan(software engineer by week days and blogger by week ends) to achieved 500 visits a day.

i'm not yet there but based on my analytics, I'm pretty much optimistic i can achieved that goal.

initzero, Feb 26, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.