1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Authority Infographic Gallery Website - NO RESERVE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mrgadget, Feb 22, 2014.

Why should you buy an Infographics Galleries Website?
    Before I can answer that, you must know why infographics are getting so popular and why is there a growing demand for infographic galleries website from Internet Marketers and SEO Managers point of view.
    • Readers and Bloggers loves infographics. Infographics are easily transportable and the ability for readers to share a great infographic takes only a few clicks (Share, Repin, Likes).
    • Infographics attract a lot of attention. The visual display of information with fantastic imagery often catches people where words alone fail. They often go viral because they are so interesting.
    • At present, infographics remain as one of the few ways to game search engines. Simply put – if you provide someone to publish your infographic, you typically ask them to also put a link back to your site with some juicy keyword in it. Voila… a backlink! Backlinks are the gold standard of gaining rank.
    This is a rare and unique opportunity for you to own such an Authority Infographic Gallery Asset with growing reputation and demand from the IM and SEO marketers.

Who should buy this Web Asset?
    • Company or Digital Agency which offers SEO services can use this site as a tool to get client's site indexed and rank quickly.
    • Part Time Internet Marketer who can only afford a few hours a week but like to start a web business.
    • Digital Assets investor who collect digital assets for passive income.
    • Professional Website Flipper who can improve the site ranking and sell the site at a higher price in another 3-6 months
    Website Features
    • Stunning Design.
    • User Infographics Submission (users visit and submit Infographic to this site everyday, it's 100% automatic)
    • Ease of use. Wordpress platform, easy to add new and edit posts.
    • Involves no writing from you.
    • Frequent traffic, being featured listed on infographicssubmit.com
    • Traffic unaffected by Google Panda, Penguin updates
    • Alexa Rank 123k and 1600 pages cached on google
    Operation and Tasks
    • Once per week add interesting post to StumbleUpon and Pinterest (optional)
    • Once per week check the other infographic websites to add interesting posts (optional)
    Monetization via PPC ( Adsense)

I haven't done much monetizing with the site

Monetization via Paid Infographic Review

A few other infographic sites offered the option to do a detailed infographic review for their customer and published the infographic as a featured front page for a price tag ($10 - $50 per infographic submission).

Monetization via Paid Advertisement

Personally, I feel that the real benefits and value of the holding this asset is more towards holding a powerful tool that can get your other web asset indexed and ranked quickly.

What is included in the Auction
    1. Domain: InfographicCafe.com
    2. Website contents:posts, images, theme, plugins, database
    3. Free 30 days hosting
    4. Free domain push to goDaddy account

Last but not least, why am I selling it?

I am selling this digital assets to fund my other projects (Graphic Design Company).

Bid with confidence and Good day!

Best Regards,
    MRGADGET!

mrgadget, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  2. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how much is the monthly traffic? monthly unique visitors and page views?

csreference, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  3. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Dear, I didn't install any traffic tracking scripts on this website (since I still didn't monetize it, DESIGNING is my hobby, so at the beginning, I established this site for my own interest).

However, I think traffic's not really much now, most of them are submiters, since I received submission steadily (I stop posting long time ago, and I set auto-approve every submission - of course, if you win, you can re-setup the setting (wait for moderation before publishing, for instance)!

Following this pattern, I think you can earn by charging users a little amount of money ($3-$5/submission); Even, it can get easier to attract users if you can increase Page rank to at least 2 (because many galleries outside charge more than $xx/submission, along with a hosts of requirement: unique content, description must be at least 200 words, etc)

Thanks anyway for your interest!

mrgadget, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  4. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    Hi there.
    I know you have said you don't have any traffic tracking scripts installed, but I see you are in fact running google analytics on this site.
    GA code for site - UA-34493296-7
    You may have just installed this I know, so will you please allow teamviewer so I can check your data.
    Thanks alot.

paw42uk, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  5. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Dear,
    If I don't mis-remember, I've never installed GA on this site. However, I will check again right away (I have some Google analytics accounts, so it may take a while for me to check. If the data's available, I will show publicly).
    Thanks anyway for your announcement!
    If you all have any questions, just let me know.
    Thanks everyone!

mrgadget, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  6. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Dear everyone,
    Sorry for my mistake,
    I found out that I already installed GA on this website: http://infographiccafe.com (but I forget because I own some GA accounts and the one I used to setup on this website hasn't long time been used)
    Anyway, please check out the traffic source/volumn
    PS: I really appreciate paw42uk for your detection.
    Thanks everyone, be confident to bid!

mrgadget, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  7. paw42uk

paw42uk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    Thanks for the update and your honesty.

paw42uk, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  8. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Is there a reason the categories currently on the site are mostly digital marketing related?

dragons5, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  9. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Dear, at the begining, I intend to build this gallery following a specific niche: Technology-Online business (My niche of interest). However, over time, I found that many submissions belonging to a wide range of niche (life, health, construction, finance, etc..), and I just don't want to reject all of them (since I was trying to build brand for this gallery, so the more submissions I got, the more popular my gallery became)
    However, this ended up making me gradually lose interest in this gallery. I have a sense that I didn't have enough time, budget, effort to orient this gallery following the pattern I planned at early stage.
    Anyway, hope that my answer can work for you.
    If anyone still have questions, just let me know.
    Plz Bid in confidence!
    Thanks!

mrgadget, Feb 25, 2014 IP
  10. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This domain's receving submission steadily and 100% autopilot. And I already renewed domain upto 2015.
    Be confident to bid.
    Thanks!

mrgadget, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  11. mrgadget

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Dear, another member asked me for a FAST Deal and I already accepted.
    This website was SOLD.
    Thanks everyone!

mrgadget, Mar 12, 2014 IP