1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SERP Analysis?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Dhivakar Kumar, Feb 24, 2014.

I need to know everyday change in my Serp rankings , Is there is any free tool to Watch my serp rankings for everyday. Pls help me with this issue.

Dhivakar Kumar, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could try using WebMeUp, I will give you brief analysis of your keyword,alexa ranking daily. If some changes occur you could easily see it, Graphical representation is there, and the good thing about it is free. You can use the full feature for free for 15days..... try giving it a shot !

John Dave, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  3. Masti Coupons

Masti Coupons Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes you can easily monitor your serp keyword ranking by using the webmaster tool which list down your keywords rank in most probably position and you can save time instead of searching for your keywords.

Masti Coupons, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  4. malikwiki

malikwiki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not True..... Webmaster tools are always give data of few days ago. Also Its not accurate at all..

malikwiki, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  5. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't see the need for an every day SERP control. SEO is a long term process and changes are the most natural thing in SERPS.
    Watching rankings for a site every day is like watching a gold-fish running circles in his bowl. Look out for the trends and analyze this data for improvements. And yes "malikwiki"; WMT is always a few (usually 3-5) days behind, but the data provided there (keep in mind, it's all AVERAGE) is the most useful I know after 16 years working in the industry. You need to know how to use (analyze) it.

monfis, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  6. Jaspreet2787

Jaspreet2787 Member

Best Answers:
    monism is right rather than checking it daily trust on your work and make and work for long term results.

Jaspreet2787, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  7. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of page ranking software available online.

But each tool has its own pros and cons. Some of them can't check multiple keywords and get temporary blocked by Google, some lets you see only very basic rankings stats, etc.
    So I would recommend you to Google for "free rank checking tools", test each of them and decide what is the best solution for your needs.

Kianu42, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  8. Karolis PAW

Karolis PAW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Microsite Masters but they allow only 10 keywords on free account.

Karolis PAW, Feb 27, 2014 IP