1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Guest Posts on IM blog with 2k visitors per day

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by pentavon.gary, Dec 17, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    WTS Guest Posts on IM blog with 2k visitors per day

I will accept only 500 words plus articles , user focused on these exact niches : Affiliate Marketing, Hosting, internat marketing, mobile marketing, seo, social media, webdesign.

The site has 337,000 position on Alexa.com and 26.4% visitors from United States!

It has lots of social signals on every sigle article and also many articles with pr 1,2,3 on article page! it has : Ahrefs Domain Rank 43 and 264 reffering domains!

You can promote your business, wso, reviews, etc...

Every single article wil be published with alt tagged picture and Youtube related movie.

Every single article will be distributed on my private social media accounts : Twitter, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, Google + .

And even more : every single article will be published on 200 american Facebook groups that will provide at least 100 clicks from Facebook .

So this is a great job please treat it like it woth.

I will accept only 10 articles on this package!

Price for all of that : 75 $ per article per life!

pentavon.gary, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  2. crizatu

crizatu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Pleas PM your website address.

Thanks,
    Adrian