1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Brand Builder Club- Grow Your Business With Our Exceptional Content Writing Services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Brand Builder, Feb 21, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    With an extensive experience in writing content through the many years in which I have been a freelancer, I can say with certainty that I have the solution for any type of content that your website needs. The clarity of vision and the success of my clients recommend me as the answer to all your problems.

The best content consultant is here for you!

A great content consultant is hard to find so this is why I believe that your search is over. Your business will benefit from in-depth analyze of your website and identification of your primary topics. We research thoroughly the keyword usage and add in the ones that will increase your search engine exposure. The articles delivered are keyword rich and have a great impact on the way the content is perceived by the search engine crawlers. We provide smart and researched pieces of writing that will comply with the latest Hummingbird update. Our mission is not only to write content, but to provide a well-documented and thorough writing technique for the benefit of your readers.

Specific content writing for your particular needs

Each website comes with its own content needs. You may be surprised to see that there are writers who cannot tell the difference between informative and promotional writing. Unlike these people, we know what you want and understand your particular requirement. This is why we pledge to write articles that will fall in your specific pattern. They are inspiring, original and smart. The readers will be immediately drawn to it and they will keep coming for more. Here are the specific content types that will cater all your needs

Informative content writing
    Pricing: $0.80 per 100 words
    Informing your readers has never been easier than this. They will be engaged in attractively written articles that brings them all the information that they need on a specific topic. Every single content piece is well-researched so that you get the big picture after all.

LSI content writing
    Pricing: $1 per 100 words

Through the LSI strategy, your keywords get the needed power in order to matter to the search engines and to your readers. I use relevant vocabulary that is well-documented. This means that you will score high in the search engines and your potential customers will find it easy to get on your page.

SEO content writing
    Pricing: $1.20 per 100 words

I understand your need to rank high in the search engines. The truth is that if you are not in top 10, you do not exist. This is why I optimize all content so that it complies with the current SEO strategies. You can be sure that every single piece will have a dramatic effect in propelling your page on the top 10 results.

Web content writing
    Pricing: $1.40 per 100 words

If you are just starting a website or you need a fresh approach to your old one, you will want to check out the web content service. I offer you the most eye catching approaches to your concept and product. The customers will get pertinent information that will keep them coming back to the site.

Press Release writing
    Pricing: $1.5 per 100 words

As the world needs to know about what you do and your new products, it is crucial to have meaningful press releases. This can be a little bit difficult for you because you may not know the viable strategies of making an impact and hitting the news sites. I develop the best press releases that will catch the eyes of the journalists and the media.

Sales Page writing
    Pricing: $2 per 100 words

Promoting your services can be really difficult, especially if you are a freelancer or a business newbie. The sales pages that I design are revolutionary and will certainly get you the conversions that you need. You will enjoy clutter free pages, which are clean and neat, but with a great potential to attract new clients.

Blog Writing
    Pricing: $1.00 per 100 words

A smart point for your business is to start out a blog in which you give your clients and visitors the best information in your business area. It can be difficult to offer great content and well documented blog posts. This is why I will assist you in finding those catchy titles that will match perfectly with a well-written content.

Product Review writing
    Pricing: $1.00 per 100 words

People put a great price on the opinion of their peers when it comes to purchasing a certain product. This is why you should use the product review service in order to get positive reviews for your services or products. A company will get the good reputation that it needs in order to be selected by the future customers.

Guest Post writing
    Pricing: $1.10 per 100 words

Having the opportunity to write for another blog or website is amazing because you can share the knowledge with other people and attract them to your own site. This is why guest posting needs to be inspiring and I will make sure that you will hit the jackpot with your smart looking guest posts.

The difference is here!

I am not the only content writer out there, but for sure I am the best. With fair quotes and dedicated work, you can benefit from content that will rock your world.

TRY NOW!

Working together will be a total blast for both of us. I will be more than happy to assess your situation and offer solutions that are known to work for sure. You can give us a try and get a free quote for your own need. Get to a whole new level and dare to contact me anytime that you want. I am here to serve you best and open a whole new world of possibilities.

Contact Details:

Email:

Payment Via: Paypal
    Paypal id:

Many Thanks,
    Brand Builder.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
    Brand Builder, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  2. Nitin.Mail

Nitin.Mail Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks OP for delivering the order so quickly.

My Review: -
    I ordered 5 LSI and 8 web contents for my site. They were very well researched and written, all done in very little time. It's perfect for money sites. They are informative and brings value to the visitors. Google will love this content. I will use them frequently from now on for high quality articles. Not to mention that the price is also very good for the quality they are delivering.

Nitin.Mail, Feb 23, 2014 IP
    Brand Builder likes this.
  3. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just bought 5 Web contents for my SEO site, Here's the breakdown.

Quality: 6/5
    Speed: 5/5
    Would use again: "BIG YES"

Thank you very much for your quality work.

flanagan, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  4. iRanjeet

iRanjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This guy really knows that in which manner contents should be written. Just got 10 quality articles within given timeframe. I gave him the categories I wanted to write in and how I wanted the layout and angle of the articles to be and let him do his thing. For this rate it is really flawless quality and i will use him again.

iRanjeet, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  5. profanitytalker

profanitytalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do forum posting?

profanitytalker, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  6. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just started a real-life business and need content for different purpose i.e. website/sales copy/pr/etc.
    Hope to be one of your first 10 clients.

Let me know how can we start.

forgetmenot, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  7. Brand Builder

Brand Builder Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for positive feedbacks. Looking for more orders :)

Brand Builder, May 14, 2014 IP
  8. Chadya

Chadya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The content created by him always creates an impact on readers and that's why i love to order this guy for my all writing needs. He understands the details, always does extensive research and provides me top notch contents in timely manner

Chadya, Jun 19, 2014 IP