1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is article submission is dead?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by maddy.n, Feb 20, 2014.

Matt said "we are not consider article signals" is it true or still its working.

maddy.n, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  2. jatinbatra

jatinbatra Member

Best Answers:
    Yes article submission is not work in seo but i think if i have relevant article site and high pr than submit the content but content

jatinbatra, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  3. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing is Dead. In SEO, everything has benefits, unless you do it properly. There are a few article sites which gives your keywords maximum benefits and also helps you get some ranking in Google.

Same about Directories. Lots of SEOs say that they are dead, but if you try to go niche related directories, you will see the results.

Kianu42, Feb 20, 2014 IP
    RULE likes this.
  4. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Rightly said nothing is dead in SEO - if you have good quality article written and submitted in to the related category then surely google will take this into account.

Inshort; google cant ignore good content!

infogle, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  5. kapildeven54

kapildeven54 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no

kapildeven54, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  6. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Its rumor. Article submission still very live and good for your website.

Henry Calvin, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  7. Constructor Decasa

Constructor Decasa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Matt said don't use article submission for spam link building...
    Well i don't think they run DJs in their sites...

Constructor Decasa, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  8. Constructor Decasa

Constructor Decasa Active Member

Best Answers:
    But if you have a good content, which people will like to read and want to know more about, find a good article site. submit maximum content and minimum back links.

Constructor Decasa, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  9. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    Matt cutts is said that we can use article for link building purpose because article site is good platform for the information and knowledge. But it is not true that we have not get benefit to get submit the article on the articles website. Pick only the best website and submit the article with good content. But it is really difficult to place the link in a article on the popular website like ezinearticles. But you can try on other article websites.

sayjohn, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, for the time it can be said that it is dead because decrease in the submission of articles can be seen... Several users have stop submitting articles on the article directories. But what you can do is on your own site create a sub domain of article like abc.com/articles and post the articles there this will help you in getting traffic as well as you are again on the go to the article submission ! But do also remember that don't try to spam there to... by submitting the low quality content.

John Dave, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  11. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I would say that article submission is pretty pointless right now. I wouldn't even bother doing it for the risk that Google might penalize your site for having spam backlinks. If you still REALLY want to do it, then just write original articles for 1 or 2 reputable article directories like EzineArticles or Hubpages.

tdn878, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  12. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Forget SEO for a moment. Do you have a genuinely good article? Then it is certainly worthy of being posted somewhere on the internet. If it turns out to have SEO value, fine. If it doesn't, you have still improved the worldwide web with a high-quality article.

Jim4767, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  13. crazyblogger

crazyblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing and article submission is dead period.

crazyblogger, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  14. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    No its not, your a fool if you believe everything matt cutts says

AlexBrooks, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  15. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't agree with you... It's not so GOOD as you said... It would be helpful if ONLY the article is GOOD written and also UNIQUE and of course... posted on a very good and HIGH AUTHORITY related blog/article directory... Maybe you should also pay attention and never post your money site in those articles! Use them to get link juice to web2.0 sites for example! ;)

patco, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  16. FranksToys

FranksToys Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me when I say that I don't take Matt's word to heart ever. However this is one link type that they have absolutely crushed. Without a doubt.
    Take a look on Google's Webmaster forums and check out the sample URLs site owners are receiving for unnatural links. 9 times out of 10 atleast one article directory is referenced in those sample URLs.
    Heck most of the time it's from "reputable" directories such as Ezine or goarticles.com.
    Google's disavow tool helped Google to identify all major article directories, and URL strings of popular article directories software to make identifying article directories easy.
    This link building method is 100% dead. You are risking your sites rankings by building links via articles.
    Why in the heck would you take the risk on building these kind of links when they don't even pass much link juice along?

FranksToys, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  17. prasanth5

prasanth5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission is not dead at all. It depends upon the submission site's quality. Sites that look professional naturally rank high on the search engines.

prasanth5, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  18. crazyblogger

crazyblogger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who will you believe then?? Some cheap Black hat SEO guy. Believe me article marketing is Dead.

crazyblogger, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  19. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    Some cheap blackhat guy? No i believe myself and own research over someone claiming article directories are worthless in terms of SEO.

AlexBrooks, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  20. Aztral

Aztral Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with AlexBrooks.

People hang with baited breath on every word Matt Cutts says as if it is divine truth - just silly. Matt Cutts is a PR guy and will say whatever is in the interest of Google.

But there are plenty of examples out there of people doing just the opposite of what Mr. Cutts and getting tremendous results - why? They think for themselves, and are doing what other's aren't.

:)

Aztral, Feb 22, 2014 IP