1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Old web hosting blog for sale cheap + considering offers

Discussion in 'Sites' started by super, Feb 19, 2014.

Hi, selling my very old blog.
    Perks:
    Aged .com domain name with leywords in it.
    Unique articles on the blog for search engines to love.
    Profitable niche - easily over $1 per adsense click or $50-100+ per one hosting referral. Only one sale would recoup your investment.

Bonus:
    I will add free 6 months hosting for the site (I will pay for hosting it on my account if you) if buyer wants.
    I will advertise the site in my signature for free for 6 months if buyer wants.

Domain is at godaddy (free push) and I registered this domain in 2006. Renewed 2014 October.

Traffic: Llittle traffic. See screenshots:
    https://www.copy.com/s/0OcYdV8y3oMp/greatsitehosting
    Although note that much of the traffic is from bots as I see many .ru domains as referring URL's + half of the traffic from Ukraine. So keep in mind that actual traffic is 50% less or something like that (I do not know how to tell exactly how much of traffic is real and how much is not).

PR dropped to 0 after last update months ago, but nothing changed, it used to be PR2-3 most of the years. It has valid PR3 home page backlink from quality site.
    While PR is losing its relevancy I can also name that mozzrank of the site is 4.23.

BIN is only $49! And also I may consider offers so PM me if you are interested in getting a better deal!

super, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  2. soufulow

soufulow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Question: Do you own that PR3 site that link out to this domain?
    You mentioned about offer - how much discount can you give on this? Please send PM.

soufulow, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  3. super

super Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Website is in the hands of new owner now.
    Thanks everybody.

super, Feb 22, 2014 IP