1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find a good list of websites I can guestpost for

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jakoob, Feb 16, 2014.

I need to guestpost on blogs that are in the dating niche. How to find the correct blogs? Anyone that got a nice list to share?

jakoob, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  2. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best places to post your content is MyGuestBlog. I might be able to dig up a few more places for you within a few days. Our company does a lot of guest posting.

BoostSoftware, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  3. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of guest posting you are looking at ?
    IF you are looking to increase your SEO ranking with guest posting.
    You can take a look at my signature below.

We provide high DA /PA / PR / Mozrank.
    It all legit website. No Fake PR or crap.
    Just for a sneak preview http://i.imgur.com/kmtQAi4.png

Souleclipse, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  4. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    bloggerlinkup, myblogguest are pretty good for free opportunities. bloggerlinkup used to use an emailing system that got spammed pretty bad, but I think they have set up a web based system now (haven't used it for a while). Postjoint is very good, but only for paid opportunities.

uand.eye, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  5. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for the tips about Postjoint, will check that when I get acces. "bloggerlinkup, myblogguest", are sadly not working in the dating niche. Cant find any good blogs that allow guestblog.

jakoob, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  6. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check this for a good list of guest blogging websites:
    petersandeen.com/list-of-guest-blogging-sites/

rozerr, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  7. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    I found it easier going to fiverr and searching for bloggers in related niche, then ask to view their site before and make sure alexa rank is under 600k. I also use Google search and contact the sites coming up high in results to allow me to purchase a permanent link in a blog written by them or one I created.

Socialseo, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  8. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks will try fiverr. Have tried freelancer but with no succes.

jakoob, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  9. maddy.n

maddy.n Active Member

Best Answers:
    Recently Matt said "Guest blogging is dead". Google will never consider guest blogging signal, read matt cutts blog once.

maddy.n, Feb 20, 2014 IP
    tonyrocks likes this.
  10. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Refresh your memory on what Matt actually said - guest blogging is dead when you're just hunting for links and use unnatural methods of gaining such. If you stick to writing relevant and useful content and naturally build links in niche related websites then you shouldn't worry at all ;)

Rado_ch, Feb 20, 2014 IP
    RULE likes this.
  11. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    I would ignore what Matt Cuts says. Look, if you have been following Google hangouts with John M...whatshisname or at least watch Josh Bachynski's YT channel, you'd notice that there in fact is very little correlation between what they say and what actually works.

According what has been said recently, virtually nothing should work for SEO apart from G+ and social signals which you should have plenty.

Of course they will push their own social and try to force it on people but I don't really see it working.

I don't see people willingly using G+ over Facebook. And the idea of doing that just for SEO is pretty stupid. People will end up faking G pluses it it will backfire straight into G's face.

Nowadays the way to go with SEO is by using your own blog network. It's fairly easy to set up too.

1. Get a $1/mo hosting on Ebay
    2. Find expired domain with good DA PA - analyze it for free in opensitexplorer.org (MOZ)
    3. Buy it for $10 on Namecheap.
    4. Install Worpress with Link Juice Keeper Plugin to keep all the juice coming from old links.
    5. Install a theme that displays full posts on the home page.
    6. Write your "guest post" articles.

Rinse and repeat. Each time get a different host for different A B or C class IP.

If you are really lazy and do this only once a month at the end of the year you will end up with 12 powerful domains that should regain their PR with G update.

Your yearly cost will be approx. $22 x 12m = $264

And how much is a guest post on a good site again?

Now am I crazy here or is this pretty much a nobrainer...?

Mahe, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  12. SlimCharles47

SlimCharles47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Without knowing your niche, it would impossible to recommend a list of sites to guest post for, because you need to guest post on blogs that are relevant to your content. However, the best way to find places that accept guest posts, would be to come up with a list of the top five or ten authority figures in your field and then Google search their name/company and see where they have posted. Go back a couple of years and you'll find more than enough to get you on your way. In terms of the Matt Cutts issues, everyone can make their own decisions on what that really means. Personally, I think he was going after the link farms and the guest post spammers. No one is ever going to be penalized for a guest post on Forbes or the Wall Street Journal (or Moz or etc.). Regardless of SEO reasons, there is a still of numbers of good reasons to guest blog within your niche, which include increased traffic to your site by getting a new set of eyes, building relationships within your field, and increasing your authority. This post gets into that debate a bit more. http://www.aseohosting.com/blog/2014/01/matt-cutts-comes-down-hard-on-guest-blogging/

SlimCharles47, Feb 24, 2014 IP
  13. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As I have mention before, "Dating".

jakoob, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  14. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes this is "simple" and very common, think that expired domains will backfire soon. Better to do guestposting and linkbuilding that are useful, and not forget footprints. Hard to get a relevant expired domains for your business. Why not guestpost on "real" blogs made by real people. SEOblogs with expired domains will backfire in the future I guess.

jakoob, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  15. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Why are Postjoint so picky, my application was rejected and my friends to. We both have a very serious biz.... and dont understand why we couldnt join them.

jakoob, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  16. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Spamming and linkfarms have always been dead. That is not my way of doing guestblogging.

jakoob, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  17. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging is not dead but its not very much effective in these days as Matt Cutt norms but try to work on those blog which are relevant your web theme and at that point it will definitely beneficiary to you !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where did you get top Indian companies data with executive details? (Dataguru.in)

dataguru, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  18. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is quite hard to get on Postjoint, but you can make decent money from publishing articles. I had no problem registering as a marketer, but have had a couple of blogs rejected. They don't give a reason so I can't be certain, but I would say at a minimum DA25 PR2 and Alexa below 800,000. They also look at the amount of guest posts to your own writing, the quality of writing, social stats and user engagement. If you don't already have one you should add a good About page. The most successful blogs I have on there are on business websites, so the blog is secondary to the main aim of the site.

uand.eye, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  19. lbtriggerman

lbtriggerman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've also used myblogguest.com and bloggerlinkup. Hmm, I've tried checking blog directories before and contacting the owners but they just see me as spamming them. :(

lbtriggerman, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  20. jakoob

jakoob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    We try to sign up as a marketer and show the business website to promote. No luck at all.

jakoob, Mar 2, 2014 IP