1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tribe Pro Pros & Cons | How safe is it with Google Latest Algo Update

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by plrinfo4u, Jul 8, 2013.

Tribe Pro Pros & Cons | How safe is it with Google Latest Algo Update

1) can it be used safefly to build back links to ones website

2) can I specifiy how many backlinks I want built
    example:
    20 to 30 links daily for a month
    2nd month 30 to 40 links per month etc

3) for youtube backlinks to rank videos are there concerns getting thousands of links in one day and the video is linking back to me easy to see I am using a service to build backlinks to video which is pointing back to me should I be concern

plrinfo4u, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  2. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is getting clever in detecting unnatural links.

You can give this a try and constantly check your Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools messages.

If you notice, sudden increase in traffic, then the link building effort that you are trying is working.

Is it constantly going up, or is it a temporary effect? Watch out, as anything goes up fast may also come down faster to even new low. If you are engaging negative SEO tools, then be prepared for a new low as it is a time-bomb until Google detects it.

Nothing is better than personal experiment. One's result may be different compared to the other. One's algo may not appear active in other country's search engine. So, the best is to try this out on your own unless you are on the good book.

You can genuinely build 20-30 links per month or per day or per hour. As long as it is genuine, you don't have to worry about anything.

Wish you all the best!

atniz, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to build link with genuine way not automated way , there is no limit of backlinks. if you want to know how much backlinks require for specific keyword then you need to check on Google and check first position website and analysed your competitor & backlinks :)

OSSEO, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  4. plrinfo4u

plrinfo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Thanks for feedback...

Do you have any personal experience with tribepro, have you used it or know someone that has........if so , what type of backlinks are people getting, how are they actually going about syndicating your links and what type of results have you heard !

plrinfo4u, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  5. 1302pradeep

1302pradeep Member

Best Answers:
    Many people are worried about how Google Algo will affect their website. First of all relax those who have used the old seo method and have been penalized by google, it is a wake up call for them and for everyone. Start bad backlinks removing process at the same time build quality backlinks. Like 30 links in a month but this 30 will help in long run. Do guest blogging, infographic, build authorship profile, go social, one article on one site, etc. This way you can bring your keywords back in ranking as well as it will help in increasing the traffic. If you want to audit your website, just message me.

1302pradeep, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  6. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    With the new update if you spam out backlinks such as wordpress blog comments, you will be penalized by google and lose traffic. This update means no more

-Anchor text spam
    -Blog Comment spam
    -Forum Spam
    -Sub Domain Link spam

This means you need to build strong backlinks that will be relevant to your content. By doing this you are no longer just adding links, but building links with reputation. As long as you do this your website will continue to rise in google, and not be penalized unlike other websites.

OfficialRTS, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  7. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    When you use social syndication you have to be careful. They are better than buying fake shares and likes, but you have to be in a safe network with filters. Social shares should be fine as they tell google your being shared

Socialseo, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  8. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You really have to tread lightly with all these updates. Focus on content and the backlinks will come naturally. Of course it doesn't hurt to build backlinks at the same time while doing content.

John Eulizer Nimo, Feb 18, 2014 IP