1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why my website is not ranking for the keywords

Discussion in 'SEO' started by dream_sonu, Feb 14, 2014.

hi all,

i have done all the possible things to make my website more usefriendly and i am getting users but i want to rank my keywords which i have selected but its not ranking at all.

here is some selected keywords and website webmastersbuzz.com
    free directory submission
    free directory submission sites
    free directory submission list
    free article directory
    free directory listing
    free web directory
    free directory list
    web directory list
    article submission sites list
    article submission sites
    directory submission list
    directory submission sites

can you let me know how can i rank 1st on these keywords. pls don't do philosophy just be practical on doing which is possible.

dream_sonu, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  2. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, all the keywords you have selected already are owned by others as domain names and this makes it very very hard to rank first. You have a lot of big competitors that advertise and do SEO for these keywords. My suggestion to you is to try using different keywords where you can rank easier.
    If you want to rank for these keywords, spend money on advertising for these keywords, write articles with those keywords and headlines. Put your links to other places with these keywords as your anchor text where it's available. Take daily action at forums, blogs, article submission etc... Use your signature at places with these keywords. Add to other directory sites your site and where they give you keyword insertion option put these keywords. You have to work a lot. This will help you to rank higher. You may not be ranking first, but you can rank higher.

gknugurlu, Feb 14, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. lbtriggerman

lbtriggerman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How long have you been doing this? What link building methods have you done? Also, the keywords you are targeting are highly competitive. It will take time and effort before you are able to rank for these keywords.

lbtriggerman, Feb 14, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about content? How much content does your site have? Are you updating it regularly?

danasurvey, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  5. Karolis PAW

Karolis PAW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need more quality content.
    Every keyword is always possible but the question is how much time and money you will need to achieve this.

Karolis PAW, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  6. pmacdaddyuk

pmacdaddyuk Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to focus more on building quality and relevant links to your site. Looking at the top level metrics your homepage has zero pagerank, and the site is only DA10 which is really weak.

It looks to me as if you've done zero backlink work and this is the skeleton that'll prop up your meaty keyword targeted content.

pmacdaddyuk, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  7. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Competition. 1001 others are also trying to rank for those keywords and most started years ago, you are way behind the times.

averyz, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  8. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    Due to latest algorithm update google is now targeting those sites who don't have variation in their anchor text backlinks.

Sami Flip, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  9. nehasharma06

nehasharma06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    keyword you are targeting are highly competitive, you need quality content for you website. and you first off all you doing this your site have not meta description, you can put the meta description tag. it be prosible your ranking is comming on google

nehasharma06, Feb 19, 2014 IP