1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writer for Hire! $0.08/word! First article free!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mfashraf, Sep 12, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Need articles done in a jiffy but don't want to compromise the quality of the articles? Try my service as the articles are 100%free of grammatical error and passes copyscape! I have been writing for more than 3 years now and am experienced in writing all sorts of articles may it be about a general topic or something that is specific.

Why me?
    • High quality articles at fast turnaround time
    • Unique articles and error free!
    • Experienced writer

If you need high quality articles that are of different quality than what you usually get, feel free to try my service!

I work individually; therefore, I can cater to only a limited amount of articles at any one time.

Payment is done via Paypal with 50% deposit.

For a limited time only, the first article (300 words) that you order will be free.

mfashraf, Sep 12, 2013 IP
  2. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wrote in another person's ad about low quality I received. Then, we have this gentleman that reinvented my sense of trust - a true writer of quality content.

Given some rather 'offbeat' subjects, the OP truly took his work seriously. He gave me 100% usable, readable and actually very interesting to read content that was delivered in a flash. He is nearly guaranteed work from me for months, if not years, to come.

This is proof, people, that high quality CAN BE affordable. He writes better than people I've paid $.03/word to, and with character to boot!

Thank you, my friend.

Dave Goehst, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. mfashraf

mfashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys! Still available for writing! Do drop me a PM for some high quality articles

mfashraf, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  4. mfashraf

mfashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys! Looking for some job at the moment. Free 500 words review to anyone interested :)

mfashraf, Feb 13, 2014 IP