1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why does Google detect content keywords I can't see?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Victor Khiz, Jan 29, 2014.

On my new dentistry website which is still under development, Google has analyzed words like "far", "slide", and "mountains" as significant keywords on my homepage. Nothing on my website includes these keywords - at least nothing that I can see. Anyone have a solution to this?

Victor Khiz, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. Stratis

Stratis Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is simply looking at your site for indexing purposes. When completed be sure to populate the meta title and description to unsure Google indexes it accordingly. Also, be sure to include a couple of your primary keywords in the title so that you have stronger SEO elements.

Stratis, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  3. wizardofx

wizardofx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should do a search on google that goes like this: mountains site:mywebsite.com
    This will show you what pages it is indexing.
    And do it soon. One day I noticed an unusual key word "music" was linking to my site. When
    I investigated I discovered that I had been hacked and the hacker had put thousands of
    new pages on my site promoting himself. It had been up for only a few days, but
    7 years later I still get "file not found" errors from those pages.

wizardofx, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  4. Constructor Decasa

Constructor Decasa Active Member

Best Answers:
    That must a random indexing by google. Make sure you provide better keywords in title,description,headings and sub headings. And do have the same in your content

Constructor Decasa, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  5. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It has to do with your meta tags. Edit, themt o what you want themt o be.

ash1ey82, Mar 6, 2014 IP