1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Manage Campaign for US And Canada

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by parvezchoudhary, Feb 12, 2014.

Hi,
    I am handling an Campaign with Targeting US, Canada through One Campaign. Problem is this my campaign is running from 22 Jan to till now And I got only 166 Clicks, 18,039 Impressions,
    CTR - 0.92%, Avg Pos - 3.3, Conversion rate - 1.81% And Conversion - 3. So how can I Improve my Click and Conversion, Conversion rate. what I suppose to do for Improvements,

Setting :-
    Type - Search Network only - All features
    Locations - Canada (country) United States (country)
    Location options (advanced) - Target - People in my targeted location
    Exclude - People in my excluded location

Bid strategy - Focus on clicks, manual maximum CPC bidding
    Delivery method - Standard: Show ads evenly over time
    Time - (According to India)
    I start my Campaign in the night 8 PM to next day after noon at 1 PM

parvezchoudhary, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  2. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As of now, i suggest running your ads for 24 hours for 5-6 days and review data. You can accordingly restrict your ads for particular time. As you said that the impression of your ads are just 18k in 20 days which is very low. You need to work on keyword targeting. (try phrase or broad match keyword by including negative keywords).

As you said, Avg position is 3.3, you can improve the bid that will help you to improve CTR.

seojig, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  3. parvezchoudhary

parvezchoudhary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Seojig,

Thanks your reply,

I agree with that Impression is low but If I check click percentage of Impression that is also very low in 20 days. And I am using both Keyword match types "phrase" and +broad +modifier. And If I am not wrong 3 to 5 position is not bad for getting conversion in low budget condition.

So I have only one option leave my campaign on for 5-6 days then I will check what time is good for the running ads.
    But Is I am running my campaign on wrong time ?
    Time - (According to India)
    I start my Campaign in the night 8 PM to next day after noon at 1 PM

Is there any problem in setting level ?

parvezchoudhary, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  4. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    parvez, look into adding a few other ppc networks, we are not a search network, we do banner display only, but banner ads do generally get a better CTR if the banner is well designed.

ufshane, Feb 12, 2014 IP