1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Keyword Research Tool Integrated With Adwords Account

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by saadi123, Jan 30, 2014.

Since google has integrated its keyword research tool with the Adwords account, has it drastically changed the SEO scene? I'm asking this since one wouldn't be able to research any particular keyword as effectively as before. Additionally, I want to ask that what are the alternatives which work same as the google research tool.

saadi123, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  2. seojig

seojig Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not getting your question exactly as Google keyword planner is really improved and giving lot more information about keyword data. Either you are not familiar with different functionalities or you don't know how to use them. Kindly refer guide to learn more about this tool.

seojig, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  3. saadi123

saadi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well your reply really suggest that I don't know well about the Google keyword research tool. Any ways, What I'm trying to ask is that can you get benefits of the google keyword research tool even when you don't have an Adwords account?

saadi123, Feb 12, 2014 IP