1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone created 50 websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rgblogs, Feb 11, 2014.

Hello

I got a though today.

If my goal is to earn $50 daily, then is it possible by creating 50 niche websites and earning 1$ per day per website daily.

Then after seeing the results, it can be scaled further...

Has anyone tries to do this kind of thing?

rgblogs, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    too much work, you wont' be actually able to manage it ( ranking each site, and maintaining it there)

its better to have 4-5 sites with 4-5$ a day, to keep it manageable

competent123, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  3. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    Not worth your time to manage all of them at that revenue goal when you consider what your work fees would have been had you actually been paid an hourly wage for your work.

Say you spend just 10 minutes per day per site. If you had been working on a wage, then say you make just $7.95/hour. This means to manage those sites, your work fees would have been $66.25, which obviously puts you at a net loss given you could have been doing something else to generate a stronger income, never mind the tons of upfront work you'll put in to build and rank 50 sites.

So say that it takes you 3 months to rank and you spend a total of 20 hours per week doing so. That's $1908 in lost work fees at minimum wage. It will take you 38 days to make that back, but in the meantime, you're still losing an additional $16.25 per day trying to recoup your initial $1908 loss.

Iconiplex, Feb 11, 2014 IP
    matt_62 and competent123 like this.
  4. Nick02

Nick02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree, too much work. Better to build one or two authority site, with lots of good content and harvest good results long term. It is much easier to manage one large site than 100 micro sites. Besides, Google preffers large quality blogs over small and low-quality ones.

Nick02, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  5. dlprentice

dlprentice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    50 sites is a bad idea unless a large portion of those sites are static or re-directs. I myself have around 20 and it is pretty hard to manage. I can usually on do a couple a day or more depending on how busy I am with my real life job.

dlprentice, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  6. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chose the right niche with low competition and mild searches. You'll make $100 easy way with just a single site.

MujtabaK, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  7. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with this is that "creating" the site is totally manageable, but even the slightest "maintaining" of those sites will be a problem. Too much work.

YJunK, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  8. KristenCox

KristenCox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is not possible to create 50 website per day 1 so we need to wait 50 days

KristenCox, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  9. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    You can create 50 squeeze pages. And collect subscribers. This will be automated and you will not have to always check or post at your websites. But your main problem will be ranking your sites. How can you build backlinks for each? This will be your main problem.

In other hands, there is nothing to do with, earning 1$ per day for each website. If it was so, everyone would create daily tons of sites.
    You can earn from a website a lot of amount and from another side there is also chance not to earn anything. All depends on your work.
    Build just one (recommended) or a few websites that you can be able to manage and make your SEO steps.

gknugurlu, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  10. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I strongly believe its better to have 1 site that hopefully has good content and is well maintained, rather then 50 sites that suck your time away. I have a number of sites now, and I sometimes feel exhausted from having to maintain them. I plan to liquidate some of them, not for financial reasons, but simply as I dont have time to look after them.

This isnt necessarily good advice, but I guess one strategy you could do is to copy what everyone else is doing. That is, make 50 sites, and flip them. Every 7 days setup and build 2 websites, and list at least 1. If each sale brings in over $12 profit (or $12 more then the domain) then this is alot better then running it for an entire year in an attempt to earn $12.

Sites that suckers will always buy:
    - gaming sites
    - hosting review sites
    - automated outsourcing sites (ie, backlinking / youtube views / etc.)

To be honest, the return for effort for something such as installing wordpress and put on a gaming theme with a few games, is ALOT better then starting a new site, and running it for a year for a $1 per month income. Its common for gaming sites (with no income, or traffic) to earn <$100 per sale (check the DP sites for sale section, as well as flippa).
    But like I said, this is not really good advice, but check recently sold sites and stuff and consider to create sites that you can either be happy to run and earn from while having the option to flip for instant profit.

matt_62, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  11. WebsitePlex

WebsitePlex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its really hard to create and maintain a good, high traffic website. Generating scraper sites are easy but will not generate interest or organic traffic.

WebsitePlex, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  12. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    When you'll reach certain number of sites you won't be able to maintain them.
    My suggestion is to focus on one and then move to the next one.
    I know it's very tempting but first you have to master one in order to scale it on the next level.

content4cool, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  13. rgblogs

rgblogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all replies.

Mu point was to create 50 small (around 50 pages each) and quality (not junk or scrap) websites in 4 to 5 months.

Then maintain and grow only about 10 websites from these fifty, of course I will select those 10 out of 50 that are getting some traffic and rankings.

rgblogs, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  14. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    Good Luck!
    And keep us updated with progress...

content4cool, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  15. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Rgblogs,

Too high level of complexity, I don't think anyone is able to handle 50 websites alone. At least, if you got a team, you may be able to cope with the different niches and leveraged on level of expertise.

My humble recommendation is to establish a few authority sites, some 2-3 solid websites and earn 20$ Each Daily. This makes 60$ in total for daily revenue and it is way easier to establish 3 sites quickly.

Good Luck,
    Commoner

Commoner, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  16. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with some of the above responses. It's better to concentrate on one site and put your time and energy into that. However, you might have to do some market research to find out what interests people who shop online and/or look for valuable information they can use.

Alyssa Lochmore, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  17. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will to much work
    better if you focus on one website and get your $50 daily there

bizacquire, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  18. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will be hard to do that plus there will be expenses like domain and hosting.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  19. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most people can not manage to get one site to make money....
    Not sure what I would do with 50 sites not making money....

dscurlock, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  20. AlexBrooks

AlexBrooks Member

Best Answers:
    I've created way more than 50 websites.

What your talking about, would be known as the 'micro niche site' method, building 10 sites all earning $1/per day to earn $10/per day.
    Google slapped micro niche sites which use adsense like this

AlexBrooks, Mar 9, 2014 IP