1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Used EPOMS?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SevenKader, Feb 7, 2014.

(Messed up on the name - EPOM MARKET-)

I've been accepted but seeing a lot of stories on the internet saying that though their payments are high, you stop earning after a lot of days of actual high earnings, and then, so you never actually reach the threshold, did anyone actually get paid with them? (I can spot fake promoters from 30 websites away)

SevenKader, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They do not have any problem in payment, if you stop using it in middle or without reaching minimum than that is your problem, that is why when you sign you check minimum payout in each network.

We all know they have minimum requirement payment high and there are many other network who require high payment.

aassociatehit, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  3. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just replied to me on another thread and again you've gone and got things mixed up. It's not "my" problem yet, since I'm not using them, obviously, most people pick the lowest payment they can. What I'm saying, when about 6 people on this very forum says things like ( https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-a-bad-review-about-epom-ads-network.2589003/ )

(go through all the pages if you'd like) there's enough there on that single thread for me to have concern.

I'd copy and paste them here, but there isn't enough room for it, but why don't you go down that list and have a read for yourself, and when you're down with that,
    why don't you look online and look for "edom payment proof", for an adnetwork I assume was out for at least a year, I'd think they have at least one kind of payment proof online. But, when you find maybe.. 2-5? let me know.

Again, like on the other thread where you said something to me, maybe you should ask questions, or do a bit research before you talk without knowing anything, for some reason you're defending ad networks without any kind of proof for them, or against them.

Where the hell did "Minimum Payments" come into the picture anyway,
    let me re-post that link so you can read it and come back with a better response than what you had above.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-a-bad-review-about-epom-ads-network.2589003/

Re-read what I said. I did NOT say people didn't reach their threshold because theiy chose very high thresholds, im saying, people said, when they were about to reach their thresholds, payments stop comming in, so that thresholds aren't met, so if your threshold is $100, and you made $90, and for weeks everythign went okay, except, now that there's 10 dollars left to reach your max, and suddenly you get NOTHING? That is some suspicious stuff. And a very smooth tactic. Because, hey. If you don't reach your threshold then oops, "that's your problem."

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    SevenKader, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  4. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's been years since that thread was created, and we've worked long and hard here at Epom to ensure that issues like that do not happen again. It's true that we have a $100 threshold, but I assure you that nothing happens to the CPM if a site approaches it. All problems people have with our network get resolved within a either day or within a week, if the problem is serious. We have a large support team which recently doubled in size, and if you approach us with your problems directly, they will be resolved.

matt_matt, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  5. sodope

sodope Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    trying to sign up to epoms but the sign up page doesn't load when i click sign up

sodope, Sep 10, 2014 IP