1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

google search engine rank via link sharing?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by aliraza168, Feb 10, 2014.

i have a online movie website. will my site's search rank improve if i shared site link in torrent sites and youtube????? because i shared my site link on torrent site and i got page 1500 views on my site. before this my site was getting 500 views/day.

aliraza168, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  2. Fadi4u

Fadi4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it depends how many quality back links you are getting from torrents site; while you tube back links it is quite valuable for increasing website page authority and domain authority! promote your videos among different you tube channels in order to increase videos views.

Fadi4u, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  3. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it all depends on the quality of the links. Posting links on torrents might get you views from that torrent, but what's the bounce rate of those visits?
    Quality > Quantity. Always, but especially when it comes to Google and backlinks and pageranks.

Akash47, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  4. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quality backlinks again man... if you're referring to SEO then backlinks should be in the equation. The traffic method you're using is torrent. But then again it all boils down to bounce rate and the amount of time spent by your visitors in your site.

John Eulizer Nimo, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  5. Sami Flip

Sami Flip Member

Best Answers:
    Best will be if you stay away from sites like torrent. also try to get backlinks from dofollow social bookmarking sites.

Sami Flip, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  6. Karolis PAW

Karolis PAW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If it gives you a lot of traffic then it is worth sharing even if it doesn't give direct impact on search rankings.
    Every link counts but make sure you don't start spamming.

Karolis PAW, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  7. leonazoey86

leonazoey86 Banned

Best Answers:
    you should also try to sharing the link on slideshare.net for getting more views and traffic too...

leonazoey86, Feb 23, 2014 IP