1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to know about hosting with different referring Ip's.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by razinrazi, Jan 30, 2014.

Hello Everyone,I want to know about the Hosting which provide different Referring Ip's.With No down time and at reasonable price.Thanks

razinrazi, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  2. Adam James Jack

Adam James Jack Banned

Best Answers:
    How do you mean? i'm a little confused..

Adam James Jack, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  3. RobinInTexas

RobinInTexas Active Member

Best Answers:
    The different IP scheme has pretty much become an expensive dinosaur that makes sharp marketers of hosting big $$ and it does little. Google doesn't care and if you want to put 50 domains on one hostgator shared account (I wouldn't recommend that) and not let Google know, all you have to do is use Cloudflare or one of the other CDN's the apparent IP of any site will change continuously.

RobinInTexas, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  4. razinrazi

razinrazi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to make a my own private blog network and i want each site on different ip's...(C-class Ip').Yes i know its expensive but i think google counts your referring Ip's and referrig domains.
    How can i change ip's through Cloudflare ?

razinrazi, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  5. razinrazi

razinrazi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to make my network.I want to have 5-10 domains on each hosting and all the domains should c-class Ip's.No footsteps for google :p

razinrazi, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  6. RobinInTexas

RobinInTexas Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't change them, Cloudflare uses several different datacenters that are more or less proxies between visitors and your site. A given sites IP will change depending on how Cloudflare decides to render your site. Hundreds of sites will appear to be at any of the IP's within Cloudflare's ranges. If you want to have a dedicated IP, you can't take advantage of a CDN which is what is considered by many to be a "best practice".

RobinInTexas, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  7. razinrazi

razinrazi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay that was very helping.I surely search about CDN and cloudflare.Thank you.

razinrazi, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  8. nerdipod

nerdipod Member

Best Answers:
    The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

nerdipod, Feb 10, 2014 IP