1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for E-Book Designer/Formatter

Discussion in 'Services' started by eqzombie, Jan 29, 2014.

Hey everyone.

I just finished writing all the content for my e-cookbook, but I don't really have a clue on how to format it. I want to make the format .epub, so I realize that the design aspect will be that of a 1990's website in pure HTML.

Thing is, I don't need it to be fancy with fancy design, I just need it to be functional. I don't really know how to make pages "fixed" in design. I need the recipes to show up 1 recipe per page. There will be some other things involved with this, but I will speak to you in private if I find someone for the job.

If you know how to format an e-book, and can add a certain aspect of design to make it look visually appealing I'd love to know. We can discuss pricing in private.

Let me know here on the thread or via PM. You can also reach me on Skype (preferred) at eqzombie

Thanks!

eqzombie, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. thelogoguys

thelogoguys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

I Love and enjoy food! It would be a pleasure to work with you pm the details please....

thelogoguys, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  3. thelogoguys

thelogoguys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

I Love and enjoy food! It would be a pleasure to work with you pm the details please....

thelogoguys, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  4. decy cabaluna

decy cabaluna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i added u on skype..

decy cabaluna, Feb 5, 2014 IP