1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High paying keywords?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ashokvardhan86, Jan 24, 2014.

Hi friends I am new to adsense program can anyone plz tell me which is the high paying keywords

ashokvardhan86, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since you are new, I am not sure if you can really make out some money with the high paying keywords as there would be tough competition for that. Why can't you start with some topic on which you are familiar to understand the basics right and then target for other keywords?

kingofking, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  3. JoeBikerul

JoeBikerul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

JoeBikerul, Jan 28, 2014 IP
    mahnazkut and wordpecker like this.
  4. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Don't create a adsense site around high paying keywords. Setting yourself up to fail. Like mentioned earlier, pick a niche/topic that you are an expert in or able to write quality content for and be able to promote it well. With good AdSense placement and lot's of quality traffic, you just might make a few buck's. Don't count on making a living from Google AdSense, they do ban people at random. (Just kidding about the random part)

snakeair, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  5. harilaos

harilaos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should switch your focus to long-term keywords with no saturation yet. It's important to start earning at least some money in order to gain confidence in yourself and your abilities.

harilaos, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  6. bf76

bf76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    IMO, The above pie chart from JoeBikerul, is a great starting point if you want to find the best adsense niches. Its an awesome chart.

Choose one of those categories, and drill right down until you find some nice long tail keywords that you write good content and rank for. if you continue to write content and grow your site, you will rank for keywords that you werent even targeting.
    cheers

bf76, Feb 1, 2014 IP
  7. Deepak patel

Deepak patel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You Need not to worry about highest CPC. It may be different according to country.
    Every Niche has High CPC keyword. You need to just Focus and Find those Keywords.
    Always use Keyword search services like : SEMrush or Google Keyword Tool to find High Paying Keyword Relevant to your Niche.
    For Example I am Taking PHOTOGRAPHY NICHE
    Now see Image with HIGH CPC but LOW Search and High Competition.
    [​IMG]

See Another Image With Low CPC
    [​IMG]

NOW CHOICE IS YOURS

Deepak patel, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Joe, Great info. Thanks mate!

For beginners, best advice to go for less popular long-tail keywords, not "auto insurance" or "mortgages" if you rank on them, then I can offer to be your driver because I love to drive Rolls Royce or Bentley.

mahnazkut, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  9. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As mentioned many times above use the Goggle planner tool to get some ideas. But Really, think about it.. which advertisers are making the most money and have the biggest budgets. Common sense.

Lex350, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  10. rymwriter

rymwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed agree. I have two blogs, one is personal (talking about my hobby, etc) and one is which I purposely made for adsense. I've tried to focus on High paying keywords and make an authority site for it. The heck is that my personal site earn a lot more than the authority site since the traffic is huge and I earned more clicks.
    And yes I just make a few bucks but I can dine out at weekend and buy a laptop just from my adsense earning. :)

rymwriter, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  11. talkcarinsurance

talkcarinsurance Member

Best Answers:
    Good point and funny. By the way, if you rank these keywords, you probably should have a quote box in your blog or website instead of using adsense. Not every edsense clicks pay as much as indicated in the chart.

talkcarinsurance, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  12. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords targeting the American lawsuit and legal industry pay upwards of $2 - $3 per click. Anything having to do with class action lawsuits, especially medical lawsuits, and the like pay very well. However, the competition for those keywords is intense and it is unlikely you will rank in the search engines and will have very little traffic.

Even if you have a regular website, if you can sprinkle keywords like fraud, mesothelioma, and names of drugs certainly involved in lawsuits, Adsense may display a few of those high-paying ads on a site that has nothing to do with those topics.

billzo, Feb 15, 2014 IP