1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are good ways to make money online with 3k saved up?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mrmarbury, Jan 21, 2014.

1. adina22

adina22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy , 3 hotel room in a ski resort , promote this rooms and make money .

adina22, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. Aabhinav

Aabhinav Member

Best Answers:
    Before entering any field you must have sound knowledge. I would suggest you to first join some firm where you can brush up your existing skills and learn more and than starting to earn solely on your own. This way you can reduce the risks of failure and achieve more.
    But first of all do some sort of self- evaluation for strong and weak points and than proceed. There is no short cut to success.

Aabhinav, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  3. Calamar

Calamar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Loans maybe

Calamar, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  4. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you. Making money online is a skill, no matter what path you go down. You need to educate yourself to learn how to master the skills.

It's also trial & error. You need to find something that resonates with you. Otherwise it will also be a struggle. You're also going to experience ups and downs. Making Money Online is a real business that takes dedication and consistency.

Is there something you're currently passionate about or really enjoy doing? Why not look to start a blog about it, or create a service or product with it. You could then sell this on your blog. Alternatively, there's plenty of companies out there with great products you could market. Just make sure the company is in line with your values & has training included.

Sarah Davis, Jan 31, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro and competent123 like this.
  5. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You said it, Sarah Davis.:) Making money online indeed is a long way. Takes great determination to go through.
    And you can excel in something really fast when you are truly passionate about it. You just have to learn to monetize it.

Content Maestro, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  6. MujtabaK

MujtabaK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in premium domains or do flipping. It can get a good amount of money within short span of time.

MujtabaK, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  7. adina22

adina22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hy everybody ,
    to Calamar , no Loans , the ski resort is in EU and have 5 month of winter, 26 km of ski slopes, pool and jacuzzi ,and i think in 1 month i will make this possible , to buy this rooms from me and make this hotel a nice one , the rooms in the hotel will be sell in a game mode so you can buy the hotel room (empty at this price) put what you want in the romm, like your picture,a paint etc, use your imagination.
    So let me hear your opinion but remember together we are stronger , so here is all about it:

You will buy the hotel room single or with other 10 friend's so it will be 10 x 100 $ or 30 friends etc.
    the hotel room will make ...i do not know.. maybe 10 $ maybe 700 $ /month (in area price is from 25$ /night and go for 50$ ) , you can fight with your friend in the game or share profit or take it for you if you are alone in this one .

The game will have more asset's and more buissnies and will not go only for hotel ,but remember you can sell your property by a click and buy it also.Play with your friend,have fun and make money of it and so on .

Please ask me question about it if my project is intresting for you , wanna hear all about it, bad or good ,ideea etc.
    more detail soon.

this is the photo , of ski

ski1.jpg ski2.jpg

adina22, Jan 31, 2014 IP
  8. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    Someone mentioned Becker - he's got a video somewhere about buying good domains and then renting links off it. I've done it a bit and it actually does work... $3k is one hell of a jump start to do this.

Derek Land, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  9. BradySEO

BradySEO Member

Best Answers:
    I would purchase high PR expired domains, build quality sites on them and create a large link network. Then sell links on your link network to SEOs:cool:

BradySEO, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  10. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Personally - I would reccomend that you stick to the basics. Really - you want to start to build a mailing list. By sending your leads to some sort of an offer after they opt in to your list will make you any money back that you may have invested in marketing...

...You will then be at a point where you can build your list for free. After that - you can monetize your list through follow-up emails.

If you are new to the "IM Game"; I reccomend that you find a mentor. Stick to a proven model, and don't give up until you succeed. :)

Tom Glover, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  11. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's the PR-selling video from Alex Becker:

Derek Land, Mar 4, 2014 IP