1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to BUY your WordPress skills. Very good web designer needed

Discussion in 'Design' started by Titus Warwick, Jan 19, 2014.

Hello,

I am looking for someone very good at Word Press to design my Personal Blog Site. I want the site totally up and running and sexy looking. I just want to be able to put up my blog posts and video blog posts without any drama or issues. I post a blog and it adds the relevant categories and with social capabilities and such. Here is an example of what I’m looking for.

Something like this below but way more professional. Imagine designing a blog for a Congressman or public figure.

http://www.avc.com/ or http://www.webs.com/blog/

-Things I would like and are important to me:

1) Ability to add a custom header that I’m going to have designed by a graphic artist.

2) Custom Bio box to the right of the header with a news letter signup, etc.

3) Below this I would like the Face book likes box with all the other social media options. I would also like to have the social media boxes next to posts and such.

4) I would like to have the ability to put ads anywhere on the site that’s easy and flexible to adjust. In all areas of the site: Header, footer, sidebars, etc.

5) Want it setup so all of my social accounts are linked so when I post something, it posts to everything with ease. Instant posting with one click to: YouTube, Twitter, FB, Google+, etc. etc. Is this something I need to setup? I want to ping other blog posts too. J

6) That’s all I know about having a blog. If you have other ideas I’m very open to listening to your creative juices. J

7) Would like it very user friendly on the backend so if I want to tweak something, I can do it easily. If you know of good themes’ to install (paid or free) im willing to listen and/or install them. J

Please PM me or Email me quotes on how much and please email me references and/or sites you have designed in the past and/or your experience. I’m looking for a very top notch, cream of the crop, professional looking blog.

Thanks and look forward to working with you!

Titus Warwick, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  2. ixabhay

ixabhay Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much time will be allotted for all this?
    I mean like, is there any limitation to time?

ixabhay, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  3. sheenal

sheenal Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent an email to you, with the links of my previous work.

I am looking forward to a personal interview to discuss with you the opportunity to work on the assignment.

sheenal, Jan 30, 2014 IP