1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Experienced PHP Developers to write Tutorials on a Forum

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Vick.Kumar, Jan 29, 2014.

Looking for Experienced PHP Developers to write Tutorials on a Forum

I'm starting up a small PHP forum, and require developers to write 10-20 tutorials. I want about 5-10 developers to do this. Each tutorial will be paid between $0.25-$2.00 depending on the uniqueness, and quality. Each post in the tutorial section is approved by an admin before view-able to the public so I hand pick tutorials based on.

1. Quality
    2. Wording
    3. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation
    4. Uniqueness
    5. Complexity, and how well you explain the topic/tutorial

Payments are done via PayPal, and will be paid on the 5th of next month. I don't want any copy, and pasters, and I don't require any example posts from anyone because post for tutorials will be moderated based on the 5 factors listed above.

If you're interested PM me.

Vick.Kumar, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol

Do we also get the privilege of picking up your dry cleaning as well?

coreygeer, Jan 29, 2014 IP
    Vick.Kumar likes this.
  3. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Depends. If you're in Australia, I might be able to organize that for you even though I do my washing, and ironing myself. I don't mind a extra hand if you want to clean my undies ;)

4. ArcServers

ArcServers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    What an insulting offer.

ArcServers, Jan 29, 2014 IP
    Vick.Kumar likes this.
  5. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you one of those people that expect $10+ for a post? Would explain a lot.

6. ArcServers

ArcServers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    You mean someone with self respect?

You aren't simply asking for a 'post' you want tutorials, you're seriously undervaluing the skills and time of a programmer if you think your offered amount is worth something.

Vick.Kumar, ryan_uk and malky66 like this.
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ..and you're one of those *people* expecting professional php programmers to take time off from proper paid work to write unique tutorials for you and get paid peanuts for it.
    All you are going to get is derision and morons that copy and paste...frankly that's all you deserve.

lol..just read your profile message:
    You should change it to:

malky66, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  8. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for opening my eyes to prove my theory of this forum being full of 'cheapskates', 'indians', 'members with less than 50 posts thinking theyre gods'. I'm not going to argue with children that expect big dollars for small work, even when there are 'self claimed php developers' in the market section selling them selves for '$6 dollars or less'. I hope you 'cheapskates' have a great day working on 'cheapskatepoint' with dreams of becoming millionaires. PS, none of you's are professionals so don't act like it as 'malky' stated, 'cheapskates'. So don't consider, price yourself as a 'professional', rename yourself to 'cheapskate'.

//Looks for #delete #account link.

9. ArcServers

ArcServers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    How are we cheapskates when you're the one who's trying to be cheap?? And if PHP tutorials are such small work; go ahead and do them yourself ;-)

Vick.Kumar, kingofking and ryan_uk like this.
  10. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If only there was one, The forum will be a much better place without peanut paying cheapskates like you on it.

malky66, Jan 29, 2014 IP
    Vick.Kumar, kingofking and ryan_uk like this.
  11. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you one of those people who thinks $10 for a post is a lot...?

So, what exactly are you trying to say? What do "Indians" have to do with this thread?

Lol what? What PHP developer works for $6.?

I just find it funny, someone who claims to be a developer on his own website can't be bothered to write some small php tutorials, and apparently thinks this is the price developers have no problem working for.

Not only all of that but then you have this:
    Do you not have enough to currently pay writers?

Edit:

Well this is fun. From his profile:

Either this is one of the least intelligent people I have ever seen grace this forum or he's a troll.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  12. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update
    --------------------
    Posts above have proved the amount of 'intelligence' users on this forum seem to have or never had. I'm making changes to the prices of '$0.25-$2.00' to now '$0.01-$0.02'.

'Are you one of those people who thinks $10 for a post is a lot...?'
    Earning a lot more than that while I sleep, but like you said this is 'cheapskate' therefore I will offer 'cheapskate' prices. I could easily offer $70-$150 per premium tutorial written, but why? this is 'cheapskatepoint' like you said right? and if you dislike or take the prices offered as an insult well poor didums, feel free to go search else where; hahahaha.

'Lol what? What PHP developer works for $6.?'
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...k-to-satisfaction-or-its-free-5-only.2704145/

'Do you not have enough to currently pay writers?'
    Bank Transfer to PayPal Funds takes 3-4 days, and extra days to review posts posted. But since I've changed my rates it will be no problem now. ;)

'Either this is one of the least intelligent people I have ever seen grace this forum or he's a troll.'
    'if' you had half a brain, you wouldn't even need to use "or" and you would've been correct. Hahhahahaahahahah

'So, what exactly are you trying to say? What do "Indians" have to do with this thread?'
    Feel free to go grab 15-20 people from the market, and ask them where they're from, and then see what ethnicity they are. I'm sure that knowing 'India' is a third world country, being paid in USD or even AUD converted to their currency makes them fairy rich hence the prices offered here. ahahahahahha

Enjoy trying to find high paying work on 'DP', and providing 'High Quality' work. When 'if' you did provide 'High Quality' work, you wouldn't have to be 'freelancing' on 'DP', you would've had a job in real life in an office or so not complaining on the internet about what you want to be paid, ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

13. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update #2
    ------------------------
    Feel free to close this thread. I've already gotten inboxs from 6 "Indians" who want to work for $0.25-$2.00.

Thank you, and have a great day. :)

14. ArcServers

ArcServers Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Amazing how under-developed this guys brain is......

Almost as amazing as the fact his brain was able to process enough information for him to even make a post.

malky66 and ryan_uk like this.
  15. Vick.Kumar

Vick.Kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your inputs everyone. I was able to successfully find 6 tutorial writers for dirt cheap. 20% Full of people who want to be paid lots for work, and 80% full of people who're willing to do same or more for less. This is what I love about "digitalpoint"! Haha :)

16. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh you found someone for cheap? What a relief, we were all doubting your ability to find people willing to do this for practically nothing.

No one here was doubting that you COULD find people to do this work you dolt. What we're doubting is, that you'll find anyone above copy and paste content for the price you're offering.

oDesk and other freelance sites are full to the brim of anyone desperate enough to do work for cheaper than the guy before him. However, with that cheap price comes a rush because they're constantly looking for other work. They copy/paste content or take articles from places like Ezine and spin them. What do we know though?

OP, if you've ever in America and you have car troubles, I know a mechanic who works on vehicles for beer. He may break other crap in the process or leave your vehicle sitting and forget about it, but all that matters is he's cheap. He does some funny impressions by the way, funny guy.

Oh you misguided fool.. no one (not an individual or a company) gives you more for less. It's a catchy slogan but that's not how the real world works.

I would sit here and tell you about when I tried hiring people for cheap (in the volume of about one hundred cheap writers) but I think the results will be more exciting if you discover them first hand. Enjoy your content (which I'm sure will be original, not spun and quickly delivered).

I still can't tell if this guy is just stupid or borderline racist.

17. NewSeo10

NewSeo10 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is pretty hard to find someone to work for that price but on seoclerks you could find someone to do that for you.

NewSeo10, Feb 3, 2014 IP