1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account disabled (15.000 $ a month)

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Gh0sts, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I myself only mad a minute amount from AdSense. So it's not an issue for me. But perhaps I would be afraid to try to make money after hearing this. What if I all of the sudden started making 100s of dollars a month? Would I be banned even if I did it the legitimate way?

Alyssa Lochmore, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You do not get banned if there is a sudden increase in traffic/earnings! ...

Agent000, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  3. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, they did it.
    I don't know any reason why.
    If you contact AdSense the also don't give you a reason.

Gh0sts, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  4. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a website in the Gaming Branche.
    Acutally me website performs very well.

I had a second advertising network and 2 weeks ago they sent me a mail that i have one of the best Conversion rate in my branche.
    So that makes no sense why google banned me.

Gh0sts, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  5. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think these stories (getting banned) are missing something. Why/how DID you manage to get such a large income from Google Adsense? Were you using White Hat techniques to get your site to that level?

Typically White Hat refers to HOW your Content got so popular. The only 'correct' answer would be: because I had credible, unique and valuable content for my users that broke none of Google's terms of use items.

So if you have a website that goes from $0 to $10,000 per month, I would wonder how you did that legitimately.

ceebee, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  6. eek2121

eek2121 Member

Best Answers:
    Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! You say you get a million hits a month, where is that traffic coming from? Did you buy it? Is it coming from Google? etc. Sites don't 'become popular overnight' generally. It takes time to build up that kind of traffic. Even if you don't have ads on your website via Adsense, Google has an 80%+ search market share. They can very easily tell if your traffic is legitimate or not.

Also, what about your content? Is it unique, quality content or did you copy it from other websites? Copying content from other websites is illegal in most countries and Google will ban you for copying content. If you had a legitimate million hit/pageview a month site, there is no chance in hell that Google would ban you, provided you were following Adsense Policies. You were doing something wrong, very wrong, and without more information, we cannot help.

eek2121, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  7. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never buyed any traffic.
    First month i had 20.000 Visitors. Next month 50.000 Visitors. Then 100.000 and so on.

Traffic from YouTube, Forums and search engine.

I had only original content. Nothing cloned.

Gh0sts, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  8. ostopper

ostopper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is such a big loss, Could take you an eternity to recover from scratch. At least you still have the same great ideas.

ostopper, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  9. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the others, you were banned for a reason that was good enough for Google.

They wouldn't do it for nothing. Usually it is because there is no actual value in your content (not original, not unique, not 'useful').

But if you are getting such a high rate of traffic, why not just sell spaces with BuySellAds?

ceebee, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  10. noor7300

noor7300 Member

Best Answers:
    Its your turn now again, start working seriously with following TOS. And enjoy making money with Adsense.

noor7300, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  11. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After a few months i still have no clue why my account was disabled.

I followed the TOS. Was Partner for about 1 year. Then disabled without any reason.
    2 days before they banned my i received a payment over 25.000 $!

Gh0sts, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  12. freebacklink

freebacklink Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sure soon or later it will be banned again, I have tried this 3 times and the result is banned.
    btw have you already try this : __hxxps://support.google.com/adsense/contact/appeal_form

freebacklink, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  13. shmekerosu

shmekerosu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't forget that Google uses bots and algorithms to detect out of median traffic/usage and this can flag your site as inappropriate thus your ban.
    Now, what I can tell you for sure, being in this business for more than 10 years, is to just forget about Google for a second and remember that "there is life after Google" :)

Also, since you are in gaming niche I can help you with some of the best affiliate ad programs...they support games, video and audio content so you can expect great returns (similar to ones earned with big G).
    Just PM me for more details (for the record I am not paid or affiliated by/with them)...

Wish you luck and keep us posted with your progress.

Cheers mate!
    S

shmekerosu, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  14. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I work now with other networks and my earnings are around 8500 $.

It is not as much as with AdSense but it is better then nothing :)

Gh0sts, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  15. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot explain why you really got banned (no much sense), but will support the idea of @shmekerosu to forget for a moment about adsense/google, and try monetizing your site/traffic via some affiliate programs!

Cheers

abraxas, Jul 28, 2014 IP